DX  » Community » Reviews » 5.0MP Wide Angle Digital Car DVR Camcorder w/ Night Vision/AV/SD/Motion Detection (2.5" TFT LCD)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product.

posted by janislacis on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to install, power cable length is good enough. Easy to use, when switched language from chinese to english. Excellent device starting time. Just few seconds. Image quality is good enough.
    Cons:
    Night vision is joke. No visibility at all in dark places. Onliest I see is light from my car lights. When street is illuminate...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best digital car cam recorder

posted by rodlima00 on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good quality of image. good quality of the product. Records video with sound that can be opened from PC without additional codecs, not creating load to CPU for decoding. Date & time are also captured. Easy to work. motion detection - work, about 8 hours...
    Cons:
    I can't see no problem with this car cam device. good one.only at night vision is not good
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best digital car cam recorder

posted by rodlima00 on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    good quality of image. good quality of the product. Records video with sound that can be opened from PC without additional codecs, not creating load to CPU for decoding. Date & time are also captured. Easy to work. motion detection - work, about 8 hours...
    Cons:
    I can't see no problem with this car cam device. good one.only at night vision is not good
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by Barabaha on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it's my second DVR, but it better. Records video with sound that can be opened from PC without additional codecs, not creating load to CPU for decoding. Date & time are also captured. Easy to work. motion detection - work, about 8 hours make work from ...
    Cons:
    At night vision is not good
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have gadget in a car

posted by tso94 on 11/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    No hassle once the features are set. No need to monitor the camcorder unless you need to review an incident.
    Cons:
    General instructions provided. You need to do a trial and error method in order to set to a desired settings. Until now, I'm un...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections