DX  » Community » Reviews » Yosion Peel 520 II Ipod Touch 4 to Iphone Convertor Device - Black + Silver
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:383 (38%)
  • 4 Star:625 (62%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap Product with Excellent Quality

posted by Thien99 on 05/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    You dont need an iPhone just only an iPod touch to call. This is really good for people that want to pretend they have a real iPhone. I have tricked my friends into thinking that this is a real iPhone. It uses a standard sim.
    Cons:
    Some carriers won't work for it. The build quality is kind of cheap. It wastes your battery ALOT. Doesn't have a case to protec...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheapest one on the web!!

posted by 19980415 on 01/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i couldnt find this cheaper than around 90 bucks very good design, looks just like the original iphone very wel made good battery coms with a box + manual + CD
    Cons:
    YOU MUST JAILBREAK YOUR IPOD the software you have to install is a little bit complicated it is very thick, almost twice as thi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It does as advertised.

posted by djsv103 on 10/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It converts your ipod touch into a phone. It gives it a second battery. Adds a FM radio feature. Sim card is easy to install. Great service. Clear call quality.
    Cons:
    Getting it up and running can be abit tricky, but its not too hard. Music comes out heavy, and distorted. Headphones come out r...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    yosion

posted by granadaman on 09/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    works on giff gaff in uk(o2) gprs gives good internet connection call quality very clear speaker better than my iphone 3gs, It has a good build quality feels great and does all it says it can do.
    Cons:
    only problem is you cannot make outgoing calls when gprs is on but the device cuts it automatically when you receive a call, bu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yosion peel 520 ii

posted by shlong69 on 08/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Despite Speculation, this model IS QUADBAND as it works with gsm 850,900,1800,1900. Fits ipod touch 4 gen purfectly Peel Battery can be used to charge ipod touch battery which i find is usefull. Acts and looks almost like an iphone 4 but for 500 dollars...
    Cons:
    Slightly bulky compared with iphone 4 but it includes a battery and for the price well worth it. GPRS doesnt work with 4.3.3 b...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worked in Israel - Orange

posted by valerikalma on 08/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - 100% Original. - Vary good price. - Good battery life. - Easy to install. - good packaging. - Fm works good.
    Cons:
    - Heavy. - Destroys the design of your iPod. Not fit in your hand that good. - Decent build quality, the you can press on the...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Apple 520 II - BRAZIL

posted by Allanvf on 07/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - I believe that this one supports QUADBAND because it works very well in BRAZIL! - The battery life is good! - Its very easy to install the app (Yosion), there are videos on youtube. - FM is working ok.
    Cons:
    -GPRS is NOT working yet! My IPOD version is 4.3.3 and I must wait for a update from Yosion to fix this problem! - When I sele...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mr L

posted by RayLee10 on 07/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - 100% Genuine. - Best price around. - Great Signal. - Good vibration alert. - Works in the UK. - Fantastic Battery life. - Clear sound from device speaker, receiver and headphone jack. - Includes a CD the software you need to make the device work with your...
    Cons:
    None except the packaging was a little bit damaged.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections