DX  » Community » Reviews » Iphone App Icon Fridge Magnets Set - Style/Color Assorted (18-Piece Set)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:447 (44%)
  • 4 Star:508 (50%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For Apple Maniacs.

posted by prince881 on 01/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It looks nice when put on your refrigerator. - Built in great quality. - Great for Apple Fans. - Comes in a great variety of icons.
    Cons:
    - After a few months, you willl notice that the color will slowly fade away. - You can see, due to the Apple's copyrights, that...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice and funny fridge magnets!!!

posted by cgkisling on 11/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Awesome style!!! Very funny magnets!!! Everybody comments about it!!! This is a great gift for your friends, but they must like apple : ) .... The android guys doesn't like it!!! Muito estiloso!!! Imãs muito legais! Todos comentam a respeito! É um...
    Cons:
    The drawings are not exactly the same of the apple but very similar... One of mine came twisted, and i can not twist it back...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool fridge magnets ios style

posted by Benutti on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Little iOs style magnets for your fridge or any metalic place! - The icons that i got are exactly the ones on the product picture, so i think you dont have to worry about getting all the same since they are "random" - It came on a nice box.
    Cons:
    Not very strong The picture on the magnets are papers glued on, and on some of them you can appreciate rough borders
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A little bit disappointed...

posted by brenosasouza on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Well, the product is beautiful and funny. Everybody looks to it and keeps surprised: "wow! Your iPhone in the refrigerator!!" This is very good! And looks beautiful... So much different of others fridge magnets and complete your kitchen without ma...
    Cons:
    Not very good quality. The colors are a little bit different than the original and the photos. But, just this... The box that c...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice decoration and also usefull

posted by apavlovic on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    They look really nice. Prints on magnets are well done. On the back side they also have some material which protects your fridge from scratching. You can put then in various ways, creating phone-like order, or even making some letters, or signs. Almost all ...
    Cons:
    I got 2 "phones". One magnet is not powerful enough to hold something more than itself
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice Magnets!

posted by icmiyahira on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well made. The magnets are really good. You can use then to fix notes or pictures at the fridge. Besides the headline says "Style/Color Assorted", I bought two sets and both are exactly equal to DX picture. Great value for the money!
    Cons:
    As already said, the magnets are really nice. The package arrive at my home a litle damaged, but the magnets are intact!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny Magnets, albeit a bit outdated icons

posted by hondel on 11/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Nice set of magnets - Bring a smile of recognition to people's faces - hold paper well, stick well to metal surfaces - rearranging the magnets can be fun
    Cons:
    - the designs are outdated to the current apple stuff - the icons are slightly larger than the originals
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good magnets!

posted by piramboca on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good details, really looks like the original iPhone magnets. The set came in a good iPhone like pack, so they make an excellent gift especially to Apple gadgets fans. Magnets are strong enough to hold papers and notes.
    Cons:
    They seem to have had a hard time travelling from China to Brazil, so the package does not look brand new anymore. Didn´t ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by miriamc14 on 10/08/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice set of magnets, could be used not only for decorating but also can hold a paper or two each! As they are separated from each othe could be placed the way you like an frecuently rearranged!
    Cons:
    One of the designs arrived detached from the magnetic base, but was easily repositioned and seems to stuck together firmly. Eve...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excelenet gift

posted by kristos21 on 09/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    iphone icons!! excellent adhesion and completions, good for holding all kinds of papers and drawings in the refrigerator xD
    Cons:
    slightly larger than the originals, I assumed it would be the same size, but not something that bothers me, the designs are out...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections