DX  » Community » Reviews » 4-Port USB Rear Bracket Adapter for Desktop Computer (20 CM-Cable)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    simple and effective

posted by lscostin on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works as advertised - just plug it in and you're good to go. The quality is okay - not bad but not great either (to be expected frankly). The cable is a bit longer then 20cm - about 23 cm.
    Cons:
    I had an issue with one of the ports (left most one from the image) where the plugged cable was not recognized. It seemed to ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Basic but very usefull product

posted by juanantoniobs on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Simple and effective way to increase the number of usb ports on your computer. Normally there are more USB connections available in the motherboard than what you see in the rear/front panel, and you can make use of them with this part.
    Cons:
    Simple setup, just a screwdriver to remove the pannel of your computer, connect plug and play to motherboard, bolt into the rea...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    well-made, good price

posted by cocacolacid on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    useful for the easy addition of new 4 USB ports, a quick and easy installation, even for beginners, better solution then external hub because have better power on each port
    Cons:
    excellent workmanship, hard plastic and metal parts, good cables and connectors, metal parts fit tightly and not loose, connec...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Finally no more hubs

posted by keslerd on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Even if you have not assembled your computer, you will not have problems connecting the additional usb ports. The connector on this adapter have one ping hole filled so you cannot connect it wrong. Cables were long enough for my use.
    Cons:
    The plastic seems a little bit cheapish but it is strong and everything fits in nicely.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Happy to use my internal USB ports

posted by teomanbalci on 09/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to install on my Asus board. Just click in the plug, and play. The cable length is 23 cm, more than then specified 20 cm.
    Cons:
    Cable length should be around 40 cm to have more flexibility. I did not have a chance to install it in the slot where I actuall...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections