DX  » Community » Reviews » E27 7000K 4.5W 360-Lumen 30x5050 SMD LED White Light Bulb (AC 220V)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best LED replacement for E27 lights

posted by milikabdp on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price point - really great light for this price. Decent amount of light. Real low power consumption, can put it anywhere, don't worry about wires etc...
    Cons:
    none, except wide rim perhaps, just something to know when considering installs.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    We purchased these to use on our farm

posted by AGAROMmarketing on 12/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    On our farm we depend for electric power on only a gasoline powered generator and a battery pile. We ordered 10 of these LED lamps and 10 of the smaller 2 watt lamps. Last we we received them 3 weeks to the day from Deal Extreme. We changed all of the lamps...
    Cons:
    The color of the light is on the blue side, but the sheep don't seem to care and we will get used to it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty dim. Probably only for some decorative outside lamps.

posted by kinietis on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Is is well built. Works well, but probably for some decorative outside lamps, where bright light is not required. Does not need long time to warm up. Has cover on leds and can be touched by fingers, does not need any special care during installation.
    Cons:
    Though it is well built and works well, but it is really dim. Does not work for inside rooms. It is simply to week.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Enough light, but very cold light

posted by garfield963 on 08/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I replace an 11W Fluorescent energy saving bulb with this 4.5w Led light. So it would cut the energy consumption in half. As a LED light, it has a much faster power-on time, with instant max light output (the fluorescent bulb took about 1 min to achieve...
    Cons:
    - The light is cold, very cold, ice cold ! Therefor, I would consider it not usable at all in a house application, unless you ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for small areas, hallways and closets

posted by bastosadriano on 04/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very low energy consuming lamp (only 4.5W). I would say it is equivalent to a traditional incandescent 40W lamp.
    Cons:
    On 230V, when off, it still emits an almost imperceptible little bit of light. Though it consumes so little energy and probably...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Real light

posted by RoboP on 09/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    real bulb, firs impression equal to 11W CFL lamp ,i exchanged one of 4 bulbs in chandelier to test it and noticed no difference, it look cooler because the chandelier is shaped as flowers and cfl lamp sticked out but now it looks like sunflower :)
    Cons:
    none, don't know what to look for, it is me first SMD :) i have LED bulb SKU 35428 (compared to this luminous intensity its t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections