DX  » Community » Reviews » 48W 3300K 600x3528 SMD LED Warm White Light Strip (10-Meter/12V)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:121 (12%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

88% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    exactly what i needed

posted by daswolf on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I use it for interior lighting on model trains. Many model train passenger cars have interior lighting available at a significant cost. I'm a hobbiest and prefer to build my own. These lighting strips work perfectly because it can be cut into sections to...
    Cons:
    Non thus far
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome light.

posted by ppaiva on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I used 3 reels with one 12Vcc 15A power supply (124509) for a decorative indirect ilumination in a living room. It looked wonderfull. The 3300K warm light gave the perfect cosiness sensation in the room. The reel comes in an anti static bag that can avoid ...
    Cons:
    The adhesive tape is very strong so it can bring you problems during the application if it glues in wrong places or in your fin...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect illumination!

posted by romrocha on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect illumination set for who is looking for a good enviroment for a home cinema! I do approve that! It cames with auto adhesive tape from 3m and works like a charm inside walls or ceiliings.
    Cons:
    no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons!no cons...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good strip, useful and handy

posted by aupovi on 09/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A lot of led inn groups of 3, very easy to connect (even without soldering). Can be dimmed with a standar potentiometer Very tough, almost unbreakable. Can be bend to make even 180 to fill an square area if needed
    Cons:
    none so far
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    8.4W instead of marked 48W !!!

posted by maros528 on 07/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it's easy to use
    Cons:
    very small output power. It only draws 700mA at 12 V which means 8.4 W !!!! They mark it as 48W, which is TOTAL BULLSHIT !!! O...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good led strip

posted by Manofsteel on 10/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, nice light color Warm light! Has adhesive tape on the back. Its strong enough so fixing is easy. value for money It's a good replacement for your lightning at home.
    Cons:
    short lead on the end. But hey, this is no problem
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent

posted by Schneizel on 08/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Warm light! I used 4m of this to mix with 6m of ~6000K led strips. Produces a decent blend, warmer than fluorescent light. As described, it is 48W for the whole 10m. It might be slightly lower due to resistance of long wires or if you're using long strips ...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of. But it can always be cheaper haha. Lumen/watt isn't exactly the highest but it's decent.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good light for hallway or basement

posted by toaod on 07/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The striplight comes on a roll sealed in an antistatik bag. The striplight can easily be cut as there is a joint after every 3rd LED. So you can either use the 200 3-LED-sets or you can use the complete strip. As there are soldering points on each side of t...
    Cons:
    The light is not as warm as a bulb. It is not the cold blue light that some of the LEDs have. It looks a little bit yellowish.....
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections