DX  » Community » Reviews » 48W 7000K 600x3528 SMD LED White Light Strip (10-Meter/12V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
great led strip for the money – 48W 7000K 600x3528 SMD LED White Light Strip (10-Meter/12V) Reviews

posted by db556 on 10/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
I used this strip as part of a simple emergency lighting setup, I wired up a 12volt UPS to not used the 120 side and just power the LEDs, ran them along my hallway, kitchen, and basement. When the power went out (hurricane sandy) the LEDs turned on and lit up every thing pretty well. I liked that the strip was self adhesive and had pads to solder smaller sections the LED are give you a nice white light that not to blinding at a low amperage.
Cons:
I found some solder joints on my roll were done badly and made the adhesive not stick, though thats nothing to complain about for the price.
Other:
I wish it was waterproof or had a protective covering but for the price I dont care.
Bottomline:
If I finish wiring my house with emergency lights I'll be using alot more of these strips. And DX has a price I can totally live with.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections