write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
good price – Mini Laptop Optical Mouse with Retractable Cable Reviews

posted by catastrophegirl on 06/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
very inexpensive, plug and play. if you're going to be careless like me and wander around the house with your mouse dangling from your laptop, you're going to break them all the time and this is a reliable mouse that will work until you snap the cable
Cons:
someday i'd like to see a retractable mouse that isn't prone to snapping the cable, but that's a problem with the flat cable on any retractable mouse, regardless of price.
Other:
if you're going to be careless like me and wander around the house with your mouse dangling from your laptop, you're going to break them all the time and this is a reliable mouse that will work until you snap the cable
Bottomline:
if you tend to break any mouse you get, expensive or not, high quality or cheap, this is the mouse for you. i add one to my order whenever i buy from dealextreme just because i know my own tendency to destroy them. also, if you are traveling, at this price it doesn't matter a lot if you lose it somewhere

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections