DX  » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking Electronic Cigarette with Chargers and 10-Refills Set (AC 100~240V)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:759 (75%)
  • 4 Star:172 (17%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great E-cig

posted by Knightowlecks on 02/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Long battery life and strong throat/lung hits. Batteries also have the option to turn them off to prevent accidental triggering while carrying in your pocket. Click 5 times to turn off and click 5 times to turn back on.
    Cons:
    After a couple weeks, one of the batteries developed some kind of short when the attomizer is tightly screwed on. However I thi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Satisfied

posted by typan on 01/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I've had this for about a month now, and have to say, I'm very pleased with it ! The Batteries last me 8 hours, and I have it in my mouth most of the day at work. They are still holding their charge as of new, I have had to replace the atomizers, but accept...
    Cons:
    No 5 button press turn off as in the genuine Ego. just be careful when in pocket. But that's my only concern.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice kit,one of my fav

posted by martinc1098 on 01/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have had no problems with this kit to date;very reliable nice carrier box (eGo,large) very complete kit with enough carts to start you quitting analogs for real. This is really all you need! Well,perhaps some e-juice to refill;they come with 10 carts and ...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of;they are simple to use,recharge fast...nope,no problems.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent E-Cigar, good as gift

posted by Darkowls on 11/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Good case and packaging - Good starting kit - Good price (usually for 30$ you get just one battery and one atomizer) - Battery kinda works with low-resistance eGo-t tancomizers. (mine don't work at all)
    Cons:
    - Bad refills (loose in atomizer) - but my opinion is straight - do NOT use common atomizers. Use tanks. - Capacity of batterie...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great E-cigar

posted by Deee23 on 11/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Looks good, nice build quality, smokes well, battery lasts a long time, comes in a zippered pouch with all the charging accessories. All in all an excellent E-Cig.
    Cons:
    The refill cartridges are hit or miss. They had all leaked a bit and some had more of the absorbant material in them which held...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price, medium quality

posted by DanValentin on 10/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price is very good, almost half the price in the normal stores. It looks pretty nice, almost identical to the one in the picture, and the case that comes with it is really useful and good-looking. Also the batteries last a long time and it gives plenty ...
    Cons:
    One of the atomizers stopped working after only a few hours. The golden dye wears out pretty quick, and the included refills ar...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A really good ecig finally on dx

posted by Animeshq on 09/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The batterys seem to have a better build quality than original ego Oo, the soft touch switch give a good feeling. Best price for a ego / ego clone as far i see.
    Cons:
    Atomizer build quality is not bad, not good, it's not the best and not the worst, juste a little too big for the cartidges, jus...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the money, but could be better

posted by DanValentin on 09/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price is very good, almost half the price in the normal stores. It looks pretty nice, almost identical to the one in the picture, and the case that comes with it is really useful. Also the batteries last a long time and it gives plenty of vapor when the...
    Cons:
    One of the batteries had tiny scratches when it arrived, and one of the atomizers stopped working after only a few puffs. The g...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Highly Recomended

posted by Tretas on 08/04/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very Cheap Very Usefull, Everithing Arrive as expected. You get a complete set for a starter or to complement your electronic cigars
    Cons:
    None i can remember....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is THE E-Cig ATM, don't go for less!

posted by Chuckson on 07/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    First of all, this is a Riva/EGO Clone and therefor is compatible with all the other spare parts of the 510-series, which raises it above all the disposable e-cigs available. It's just a fact that accus & atomizers do have a limited lifetime. Here my l...
    Cons:
    - relatively big, no cigarette size for the benefit of accu power - no 5-click accu & also unfortunately no button safety ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections