View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 2
  • Usefulness: 5
Really nice for Netflix Addicted Children! – Multi-Direction Stand Holder for iPad 2 - Black Reviews

posted by ShaiPetel on 11/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Protects the back of the ipad, as you attach the back part to it and it stays there. Works well with the smart magnetic cover. Holds up pretty nice, hold the weight of the iPad during the drive.
Cons:
Fitting the back on the iPad is very hard! I almost broke it while trying to fit it on, and it took me more than an hour to figure out how to do it. It does not come with instructions, so I had to guess. I have the iPad 2 64GB, and it fits just barely, but holds on well.
Other:
The leg suction is good only on a flat glass. Since this will be too big to cover my driver view - I detached the suction cup and attached the leg to my dashboard directly, so it will not bother me. Now my son can watch netflix and I can use the GPS on it with no problems - really cool!
Bottomline:
Get it. Some custom work may be needed to make it fit your needs, but it does the job very well.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections