DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Folding Desk Stand Holder for Ipad/Ipad 2/Laptops - Black
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for a small tablet

posted by claudio5678 on 07/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Versatile product, movable parts are easy to handle, fairly easy to assemble and very portable too. Materials are good too, overall quality is ok.
    Cons:
    Not steady enough to support a heavy tablet like the ipad 4. I also own a similar stand available here on DX (http://dx.com/p/p...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good stand

posted by dqmarson on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Big enough to support a 14" notebook and put it in a ergonomic position. Extendable legs. fits notebook and tablets (variable angle). lock system is good. portable.
    Cons:
    all plastic - so it is not durable... it is not for heavy notebooks (but ok for a hp dm4 14"). expensive considering the b...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to break

posted by AndreasDayanu on 08/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * stand angle are custom adjustable, can be fitted as U feel comfort (for watch movie, playing games or browsing) * suit my 10" tablet and 5" Smart Phone * very light, easy to carry with given carrying pouch
    Cons:
    * poor built material (which are plastic and easy to break) -- mine break not more than 1 month after my purchase. I glued it w...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Basic, but functional!

posted by cgarvey on 08/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good and sturdy. Quite big, so feels good and secure holding your device. Although when the legs are extended (for a device much bigger than an iPad), it feels less secure. I've not noticed any movement/wobbling when using the iPad on this in landscape or...
    Cons:
    I never paid attention to the size measurements, so I was surprised at how big it is! In landscape mode, the height of of the s...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections