DX  » Community » Reviews » Car Windshield 360 Degree Rotation Swivel Mount Holder for Samsung I9000 - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
a good holder for i9000 – Car Windshield 360 Degree Rotation Swivel Mount Holder for Samsung I9000 - Black Reviews

posted by Ghossler on 11/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
the phone fits perfectly with the phone, so perfect that if the phone has a case around it.. you have to remoce the case ;). The build of the holder is very nice and also the thing against the window is very good. Doesnt fall of easily and stays on the window for a very long time.. if done right. Easy to mount and use ;)
Cons:
Not so much, actually.. it does what it suppose to be doing. But since its only meant for i9000... ill have to buy a universal holder.. if i buy a new phone .. :) guess i didnt think this one through :P
Other:
If u need for your samsung galaxy s i9000 u should definitely get one! Its great build, good use, works properly and pretty cheap.
Bottomline:
I think the price versus what you get as a product.. its great. So go get one! for ur samsung s i9000 ;)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections