DX  » Community » Reviews » 5mW 532nm Green Laser Pen Pointer (2 x AAA)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:829 (82%)
  • 4 Star:182 (18%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent green laser

posted by nicolasantoci on 06/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I'm very happy with this product because have a powerfull beam that I can see it at night! The black box comes with a magnet for close well the cover. The price is good for the quality. It also has a good range and can be used for stargazing. Batteries incl...
    Cons:
    I see any cons at the moment.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wery nice laser, worth price

posted by aivareens on 06/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice laser, the laser fireing lenght is awesom, and it is looking smooth! Also its kinda heavy so it does not fall out of hands! I had many other lasers before but this one is just too good
    Cons:
    Eats batteries too fast! The bow is vierd and sticker is missplaced, But anyway i think this is best laser in dx.com
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good laser for this price

posted by jacktech24 on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    There are lots of pros, but there are most important for me : - low price - you can see the light very far (tested from high building to ground) - nice box, including batteries - ideal weight, fits perfectly into hand - metal body
    Cons:
    You must press the button in the center, because else the light power will be low.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    useful

posted by jamesrios on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The product has a good finish. Great for use in presentations and academic classrooms. It also has a good range and can be used for stargazing. The product comes packaged in a box of good quality and protects the product well.
    Cons:
    no cons. Only pay attention to the fact that this product does not have any tips that make effects.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent laser

posted by WithPT on 12/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Built quality, bright green light, beam visible in dark areas but it does no require a very dark area to become noticeable, the dot is visible at a very loooooooong distance for a 5mw laser, specially at night.
    Cons:
    I don't know if the batteries influence the intensity of the laser (fresh batteries off course, because used ones do make the l...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Quality Product

posted by MichaelSe on 11/15/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works out of the box. No setup required. The included box is nice and can be used to store it later. Comes with batteries in the box. Very nice metal finish. Feels good and looks good. Great performance.
    Cons:
    Included batteries have a very short life span. I recommend getting spare batteries immediately. I always put a few extra batte...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Laser, Fair Price

posted by amitamodai on 09/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very Good laser - Build Qulity is pretty good - Nice and visible Beam - especially Visible At Night
    Cons:
    - The Batterys are a little loose in their socket but Its barely noticeable. - not quit as strong as i thought but still very p...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great laser, great price

posted by goostom on 08/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Aluminium body, feels solid - Gives bright green dot almost immediately, I've tested it during daytime. I could still see the green dot on a wall in full sunlight, 10 meters (>33ft) away. - Comes in a nice box including batteries. - Box closes with a ...
    Cons:
    - The button rattles when not pressed. This is only a minor flaw to an otherwise great product! - No indication of how to insta...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    extremely good

posted by nightsector on 07/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I'm very satisfied with it. I bought second one because I lost the first and wanted exactly the same and it is. Seems that the quality of this is constant. It works much better in cold conditions than the other green laserpointers. It does not eat batter...
    Cons:
    no cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good laser pen.

posted by supdawg224 on 04/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Comes in a nice box including batteries. - The box is black with black foam inside, formed so two AAA batteries and the laser fit in there. - The box have a magnet to keep the lid closed - The laser fits perfect in your hand. - The metal build is n...
    Cons:
    - The button you press for the laser to light is a bit loose so you can push it around. - The battery department is a little ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections