DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultra Mini Portable Outdoor Metal Gas Stove (2 x AG3)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1006 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ultra Mini Portable Outdoor Metal Gas Stove

posted by danbbb on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    its a very good gas stove, it works just like expected, easy to use and very compact. it has an electronic device to light the fire - you don't beed any maches. its very lightweight...
    Cons:
    the build quality could be better but still it didn't break or something like that. for that price its reasonable...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little stove!

posted by dutchmole on 03/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This stove has it all! Works as expected with a high degree of temperature control. The piezoelectric igniter works every time, and feels like it wont break. The included case is nice and small.
    Cons:
    The pot support hinges are tiny and flop around. It smells a bit funny? Not a legitimate complaint, but just an observation.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good, light

posted by avarakin on 12/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Indeed a very small gas burner. I do not know whether to be even less )))). For the "ultralight" tourists who use gas. Construction to replace the piezoelectric element, if the standard will be spoiled, I think it will not be soon, because with ju...
    Cons:
    With prolonged use is heating design, heating can be passed gas cylinder.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    must take

posted by avarakin on 11/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Indeed a very small gas burner. I do not know whether to be even less )))). For the "ultralight" tourists who use gas. Construction to replace the piezoelectric element, if the standard will be spoiled, I think it will not be soon, because with ju...
    Cons:
    With prolonged use is heating design, heating can be passed gas cylinder.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very handy

posted by emanuelz on 11/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's little It knows how to ignite himself It makes a very good coffee (every morning) Cheap! near my house it cost more than 5 times the price I paid.
    Cons:
    It can't hold a heavy pot on it, I wouldn't dare to put more than 1-2 Kilograms on top of it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good stove

posted by winney on 08/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap!!! Cheap!! Cheap!!! Made with very good quality. Use regular gas cartrige with Propan-Butane mix. They could be found in any touristic shop or even supermarket. Has a piezo-electric igniter. Has a compact plastic box Powerful Lightweight
    Cons:
    Little heavy but it is steel ok. I dont find how to disassemble it to remove piezo-electric igniter because I dont like to use...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections