Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9019 (90%)
  • 4 Star:51 (5%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For that price im amazed.

posted by xWaLeeeHD on 11/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It sticks to everything and sticks hard. Hard to pull of when locked in place. Used it for my GoPro and sticked well onto the car. Didn't fall off at any time. It sticks best to windows or glassy surfaces.
    Cons:
    The boldjoint can be abit tricky to get tighened enough but its okay. Other than that it works perfect.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worksk well

posted by roltii on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Suction is really good, but you can only use it on a flat surface. Really easy to mount it and adjust it! The screws are small, but easy to handle!
    Cons:
    It is not really a con, but would be nice, If I can use it on curved surfaces, for example on helmet.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It didn't stick well

posted by vldxacc on 10/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap price. Compact size. No sticky residue. It has many potential usages. It's made mostly of plastic so it's pretty lightweight.
    Cons:
    It won't stay stuck to glass. When I tested it, I even tried cleaning the glass and the suction cup with water. It fell off by ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the best you can get for this price

posted by jorgegsaenz on 08/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    really small and easy to carry. it fits everywhere. really good looking and good quality in the materials. i like very much the finishings
    Cons:
    maybe the suction just support a small device like a photo camera or a small video one because of the weight of it. not too man...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best buy you can get

posted by DeereDriver on 08/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Verry handy Strong sucker Adjustable in most directions Handy to carry with you Small weight Good looks, Silver/Black Screw for tightening position adjustment is decent Mount from any angle Verry steady
    Cons:
    90% made of plastic The pivot point is only on one side If there are small bumps that sucker does not stick.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Can't Go Wrong for the Price

posted by Adhmuz on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Strong Suction force when applied to most flat and smooth surfaces. Easily removable from surfaces and adjustable when stuck to them.
    Cons:
    Could use a little more articulation. Wouldn't necessarily trust it with heavy cameras.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for a good price

posted by telite99 on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This holder is very useful. The suction cup is really good (even with a very high vibration environment) and the other parts are built with a good quality materials.
    Cons:
    None found yet. Maybe if you use a heavy camera is not that good but tested it with a GoPro and its amazing. I have been using ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very compact and very steady. A great buy!

posted by Winterseed on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I was surprised such a cheap mount holds so firm and steady. I've been using this in my car with a Kodak PlayTouch (Zi10) every time I drive for over a month and every video looks professional. The suction has always been strong, though I've detached and re...
    Cons:
    It would seem to have been damaged in transit because it was in a few pieces when I opened the parcel. A few drops of superglue...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works REALLY Well!

posted by psehgal on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I am currently shooting a short film here in India, and had ordered this car mount to shoot a few scenes inside my car. This mount works really well! It held up my DSLR Camera very well to the car windows without any issues, and remained very sturdy even th...
    Cons:
    None!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good item for the price!!!

posted by mashamashado on 10/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I received the item 20 days after the item has been shipped, from HK to CA, USA. I would say it's about right considering DX shipments usually takes about 3-5 weeks to arrive. Cheap and sturdy. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm pretty sure that it'll work an...
    Cons:
    None so far since I haven't tried it. I will be using it to attach my Flip Ultra HD in my car. Again, I'm confident that the it...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections