Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Two batteries
- Fan to cool the wii
- Great little stand
- Build quality on the batteries was very bad, one battery unit had the battery pack glued on skewed so it did not fit into the remote, de-glued and re-glued it properly
- to charge the battery, the wii must be on as it uses the usb port
- batteries are DEFINATLY not 2800ma, more in the order of 1000-1600
- cant charge remotes with rubber jacket
- remotes with strap are finicky to charge, since the spring contacts dont pertrude much
To charge, the wii must be on, but that is not useful as when the wii is on you want to play.. get one of those AC->USB charger adapters and use that to plug the stand into it for charging, then you dont have to have the wii on to charge the controllers.
The stand alone is worth the money, the batteries and such are just a bonus.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.