DX  » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Bag Case with Strap for Cell Phone - Black
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product w/ good price

posted by Esanchesl on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good material, very resistant, and well sealed for use. The plastic of the case is thick, which inspire a trustful protection.
    Cons:
    Sometimes it get foggy inside, and the buttons for sealing the case could be easier to operate. Sometimes the auto-focus got l...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Waterproof case

posted by knoxzin1 on 08/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a waterproof bag. Work as it should, not just for cellphones, can carry anything. Almost transparent, dont mess with your pictures or videos. Very easy to use, just unplug, open it and you are done. Can even asnwer the phone, or operate the menu.
    Cons:
    Too big, at least for my phone. The closure could be a bit better? i'm still not too confident with it, if i got a spensive cel...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protects your phone

posted by CDB on 07/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well it will keep your phone clean, and maybe even dry. Although I personally wouldn't go diving with it. It will however protect your phone when surfing or when your in rain. Why they places two vents on it, i don't know, they stick out. Would be more prac...
    Cons:
    Vents stick out. No sillica gel provided, which could be real handy.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Keeps your smartphone dry!

posted by MrAdam on 04/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I decided to try it with my iPhone, I was a little worried at first, so I put my phone in the waterproof bag, and dropped it in my sink filled with water... AND IT WORKS! After taking it out my phone was dry, and still working. It's a must have if you decid...
    Cons:
    Build quality could be a bit better. Plus, some instructions would be nice.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Waterproof cell phone case

posted by brpsraziel on 03/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good close, and big enough to nearly any kind of phone. For the price is a really nice and useful bag. You can use it not just for the phone, you have enough space to keep inside the bag things like bank notes, or any kind of personal stuff that you wa...
    Cons:
    Not really, I tought i gonna use it more but at the end i use it twice in a month. I tried to blow the outise of the bag,so in ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Taking my HTC Desire HD for a Windsurf

posted by Jeronimus on 10/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a waterproof bag. It is big enough for my HTC Desire HD (which is one of the biggest smartphones currently). Very easy in use, just unlock the two clamp-nuts, open up, pop in your phone (or gps speedometer), close the clamp-nuts and go... I can even...
    Cons:
    The inflation vents can't be pushed in. So they stick out.. no biggie, but it would be nice to be able to 'hide' them
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections