Sort by:
33 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4214 (42%)
  • 4 Star:5217 (52%)
  • 3 Star:62 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap Memory Card Reader

posted by loxley on 12/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use and works well with different types of memory cards. Tested on Windows XP and Windows 7 and works perfectly on both systems. Also tested with a 8Gb high-speed SD card and the data transfer rate is acceptable.
    Cons:
    The finish quality is not very good and the cap broke after use a few times. Some models of cards can not fit nicely into the s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and usefull but cheap

posted by Hugolin on 08/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's really cheap, so everyone can afford it! Works great on all my PCs, Windows XP and 7. Really usefull for FUJI or OLYMPUS camera owners.
    Cons:
    Poor build quality, but what to expect at that price? The cover hold pins broke after couple of uses, but it doesn't affect th...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for olympus camera

posted by ktytr on 03/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought this one to read my olympus camera' s xd memory card. Actually for recovering my lost images. (You need special soft for it). It works good but I can not recover my lost picture. Of course it is not related with this product. What to do!
    Cons:
    - Cheap plastic quality. Mine cap broke at the first time. You need to very gentle. - Card insert slot is not well, just be ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal

posted by luismiyu on 05/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Cheap - Reads a lot of kinds of memory cards - Compact - Operating LED
    Cons:
    - Cheap plastic cover. My cap broke after use only two times!!! - Insertion of cards, not so good, you have to guess the way it...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good!

posted by sendithere on 05/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Reads XD cards, which many card readers do not. - Cheap! - Transfer speed is pretty good - Works good...doesn't cut out or anything. Has worked with all the cards I've tried so far (most XD, but also a micro SD in a SD adaptor)
    Cons:
    - Build quality is not fantastic, but it's ok. - Cover feels a little flimsy
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works

posted by victaaaa on 12/30/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -This card reader can read many different cards that you probably have lying around your desk/house, eg SD, MS etc -It is very cheap, normally, they would cost $10-20 in the shops -It does what it says
    Cons:
    -The build quality of this, is pretty poor -It is made of cheap plastic, and looks as if it is going to break anytime -The cap ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Memory Card Reader Blue

posted by mbconline on 04/12/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very useful, and very cheap usb card reader. It's plug and play, and working on windows xp/vista without driver.
    Cons:
    Build quality is poor. The material is very cheap plastic, and fragile (esp. caps cover) Can't read sdhc cards
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job, despite it's cheap build quality

posted by maadcow on 04/09/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Reads xD cards, a must for Olympus camera users - Reads Sony memory stick/memory stick duo/m2 cards, a must for Sony-Ericsson phone users - The most affordable xD card reader on this site as far as I know - Slides over and completely seals the card that w...
    Cons:
    - It used to be able to slide over and completely seal the card that was inside the reader which was neat, but that cap broke o...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Blue Beluga

posted by Marcel88 on 04/06/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I've nicknamed mine the "Blue Beluga" and it's been very useful for me. I have both a Sony Camera and a Casio so having the ability to upload pictures from both devices considering the different memory cards is very handy. The red indicator light ...
    Cons:
    Was a bit difficult to figure out in the beginning. Memory cards have to be inserted in a very specific orientation depending o...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome with added bonuses!!!

posted by Xokeman on 03/22/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Although the SD/MMS/XD/MS/DUO version is slightly more expensive than the SD/MMC-only version, its ability to take memory stick DUO cards directly is ratherly impressive. For us Sony PSP and digital camera users, this is a must-have gadget. Get this usb dri...
    Cons:
    This is super kool
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections