DX  » Community » Reviews » Super Mega Dual Color Glowsticks (Assorted 100-Pack)
Sort by:
49 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6733 (67%)
  • 4 Star:3115 (31%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:21 (2%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value for money

posted by astrann on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A lot of glowsticks for a small price! Ordered 6pcs, and delivery was within reasonable time. Great product to make you the center of attention at any party! The product seems to be of good quality. - Cheap - Many Glowsticks - Free Shipping - Good Quality ...
    Cons:
    No real cons so far, but it would be cool if you could select from more colors.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Kids love it

posted by alikox1 on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The package contains glowsticks and the connectors to make rings from them. The sticks glow very strongly and their life is more than adequate for a party.
    Cons:
    Package contains only one kind of glowsticks. An assortment of different colours would be nice and kids would not get bored for...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gadget

posted by MrMarantz on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice to have both as a toy for children (and possibly adults) and you can have some in the car in the event of an accident or if the car breaks down. I have not checked up on how long they actually shines but it is more than enough, the times we have used ...
    Cons:
    I have not found something negative with these so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap fungift

posted by habathehut on 05/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It comes in good colours. It shines really bright in about an hour. Easy to use. Comes with lots of small links who make it easy to hold them in place when bent.
    Cons:
    After an hour the light dims, and slowly fades as more time goes by. Though you can see it glowing in a dark room about 24 hour...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for the party use

posted by yosoyines on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I've found them to be easy to use, not small but average size, and I have got the yellow and green combination, these are far more cheaper than in my country, and I have just ordered another pack of these
    Cons:
    I didn't broke any yet, but I've read in other comments that they don't have to be treated too harsh, otherwise they'll break.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good lightsticks!

posted by Serkee on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Lasts for more than 5 hours - Gives great light - Very visable in the dark - Very easy to use
    Cons:
    - None
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty Glowsticks Spreading happiness

posted by Xxing on 10/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The Glowsticks spread happiness. My daughter and wife were very happy to see them glow in the night. The Awe on their face was a moment to cherish. Now my daughter is asking for glowing bangles and necklace all the time. Pretty easy to use. The package th...
    Cons:
    The function is inconsistent. Some Glow really well and some not so well. but i guess that is the nature of all devices based o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great fun

posted by kircan on 09/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    glowing sticks are great. My kids were really happy with them and they had a lot of fun. they made bracelets out of them and some kinds of necklaces. Also you gett 100 in a pack so you have enough and they glow for 8 hours. The glow is intense so they can e...
    Cons:
    there aren't any real drawbacks. maybe it would be great if they put different colours in a pack. This way all of them are two ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A musthave at parties

posted by piller on 08/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    +Superduperfun at parties. Its a great icebreaker. +They are kind of mulituse. You can make a wristband of them, neckless, attatch many of them to a stick and have a superbig glowstick, have in drinks and so on. +Cheap +Two colors in one stick
    Cons:
    -In a package they all have the same color which is kind of boring if you use alot of them in one night. They should be mixed. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    They just work

posted by oveto2 on 04/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works like chem-sticks are supposed to Price is right.
    Cons:
    No cons. They work well. Little bit smaller than I expected, but due to that they're able to bend into shapes so they definitel...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections