DX  » Community » Reviews » RGB 3-Mode 1-LED Faucet Taps Filter Light Temperature Sensor Indicator (Battery-Free)
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:578 (57%)
  • 4 Star:365 (36%)
  • 3 Star:71 (7%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool stuff

posted by diobsb on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -It worked as expected, changing colors accordingly to water temperature.
    Cons:
    -I had no idea how to attach it to my faucet
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Temperature Sensor

posted by 1PROth on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have for the first time seen such remarkable gadget. Our city small, therefore at us it is difficult to see such beautiful thing publishing the same beauty. I have ordered it at once and wasn't mistaken a choice. It costs at me in a bathroom and publishes...
    Cons:
    Come with marriage - did not work red (hot water).After 5-6 months of work stopped working.Water streams in different directions.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool gadget but not perfect

posted by advisco on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice looking and stylish design. Good build quality. It's very small for this kind of device. The leds have nice colors and are bright enough. The temperature sensor seems to be working quite accurately, however the response time could be better. Easy insta...
    Cons:
    It's quite loud. The water stream is far from good - it spreads around too much. It slows down the water flow significantly. Al...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice gadget

posted by agayardo on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - bright light -- if you turn off the light in the bathroom it illuminates everything - doesn't require a lot of water pressure - price (seen a similar gadget in Munich and the price 50 euros, LOL) - useful to visually identify the temperature of the water ...
    Cons:
    - the thread size seems to be mismatching a little so I couldn't screw it into my kitchen faucet, thought it had fit perfectly ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, but not bad.

posted by maqsUA on 11/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Simple to install, fits good any european taps. Solid compact body. Bright light.
    Cons:
    I find it too noisy (buzzy sound). Water stream is splitted into small not uniform streams. Sensor is not calibrated good - red...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap Battery-Free Faucet Light

posted by Saddam197511 on 08/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very easy to install! juyst take a wrench and remove old filter - it fits to all european taps when original filter is removed - The colors are very bright and instinctive - Water flow is more than enough - It saves an a enormous amount of water. I did a ...
    Cons:
    Water stream is splitted into several small ones - not very useful. Also screw thread for faucet connecting is not very accurat...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Almost perfect

posted by kmvasilev on 08/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Almost perfect, quiet, reproduce the correct colors, small, compact, excellent design and visual perception. For example, I can compare it with SKU 105098, 105098 light green light in cold water and the blue color is synonymous with cold, 105 098 is very ...
    Cons:
    The only drawback is probably its momentum in stopping the water. The jet continues to drain another 2-3 seconds. This is by de...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great energy saving device

posted by ernstc on 12/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very easy to install! juyst take a wrench and remove old filter - it fits to all european taps when original filter is removed - The colors are very bright and instinctive - Water flow is more than enough - It saves an a enormous amount of water. I did a ...
    Cons:
    - The casing is plastic but and to make the product even better make it out of chromed brass - The color should change more rap...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap Battery-Free Faucet Light

posted by aleh13 on 10/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small, only 3cm length, rather bright, sensor working.
    Cons:
    Water stream is splitted into several small ones - not very useful. Also screw thread for faucet connecting is not very accurat...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For enthusiasts!

posted by lex19l on 10/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have for the first time seen such remarkable gadget. Our city small, therefore at us it is difficult to see such beautiful thing publishing the same beauty. I have ordered it at once and wasn't mistaken a choice. It costs at me in a bathroom and publishes...
    Cons:
    It is very noisy the given engine developing energy turns, it would be desirable and is more silent. Also sprays water, instead...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections