DX  » Community » Reviews » Benss BX-88 4.3" Touch Screen AVI/RMVB Portable Media Player w/ TV-Out/TF Slot - Black (4GB)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1008 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good player

posted by Ruud0002 on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very solid build, it is suprisingly heavy for its size, partly due to a very large battery I suppose. looks very proffesional, buttons do not stick out that much , are labelled correct and do not feel cheap when you operate them. Plastic does not look che...
    Cons:
    Card sticks out about 1 mm, haven't been able tp pop out the card by "accident" yet, so it not that much an issue ( Y...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent 4.3" media player

posted by lrt2003 on 02/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good product!I bought it for my little daughter and she is fascinated with the product. It has many features. The price is very good, specially compared with similar players in my country.
    Cons:
    Has no wifi, though is properly specified in specs. <I had a bad experience with the first player recieved. It was defective...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product for the prize

posted by lrt2003 on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excelent price - product relation. It's a very cheap mp3 reproducer, but there is no diference in quality and prformance with more expensive products. Very easy to play, it's so intuitive, my nine year old daugter love it, and have no problem to use it.
    Cons:
    Unfortunatelly the first reproducer that I received was broken. So when I tried to play it, the software wouldn't work. I send ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Portable Media Player

posted by juanpano86 on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    excellent product, is made ??of a great material. The touch screen is perfect for your fingers, a very good resolution, I do not suppose you had, is a product that covered and transfer my expectations wine in a box healthy complentamente or a blow or bump
    Cons:
    maybe if they put a camera vga least, would be completesuddenly can also sell protective cases or to not scratch
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BENSS Media Player

posted by menapheno on 09/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap. It does have a good volume for the built in speaker. I was surprised with the audio quality when I used my earphones. I didn't use 300$ earphones but with my cheap 10$ earphones at volume 22(up to 30), it was good. I listened to my music for many hou...
    Cons:
    It does not have an HDMI output. I didn't really care for it. You do have to charge it using the USB cord. The touchscreen is n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent device!

posted by ivanidos on 09/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good audio volume and video works without delay, built-in games Chess, five, Bohman, Russia, Pikk great interface with two deskstop,the screen is bright, sensitive, encouraged by the quality of assembly, and packaging. Headphones and documentation are packa...
    Cons:
    You can not install additional widgets, I would like HDMI out and everything so perfectly!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very happy with this.

posted by MikuHatsune on 08/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is just amazing. 1. Plays alot of file types sadly no H.264 support. 2. Has mini games. 3. Nice build all woks great. 4. Battery manager is amazing to have. 5. Able to make subtitles bigger. 6. Charge time is very fast and last pretty long. Maybe...
    Cons:
    1. TF card sticks out when you have it connected. Not a big deal. 2. Doesn't come with cable for TV out. again no big deal. 3...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like it

posted by dxpgfk on 08/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is solid build and lightweight, very pleasant. Played all films i've tested without any lags. Viewing angle is good enough. It has built-in fm-radio with poor quality though. Russian filenames were shown OK, and it can read russian TXT (CP1251, unicod...
    Cons:
    Despite of selected interface language (english), some application still shows Chinese hieroglyphs (?alendar, Power, cyrillic m...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections