DX  » Community » Reviews » Wireless Audio Adapter Box Transmitter & Receiver - Black
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:808 (80%)
  • 4 Star:202 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good!

posted by carlos.feitoza.filho on 04/08/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very easy to use, just plug the transmitter on the audio output of the PC (for example) and the headphone on the audio output of the receiver and start to listen! The plugs are P3, very common. The product comes with a P3/P3 cable to connect on PC output. R...
    Cons:
    The sound is a bit muffled, very little, but exigent listeners may not like. The range is limited, only 3 meters with obstacles...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap wireless audio solution

posted by luotinen on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The units are small and come with internal battery. The audio quality is good enough not to be noticed. It works without interference within the apartment and allows the connection of any audio source capable of giving 3,5 mm audio. The operation of units i...
    Cons:
    My units arrived dirty, scratched and something rattling inside (maybe refurbished?). The set comes with one USB power cable. F...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent product

posted by cmspm on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good sound quality. I use it in a room where transmitter and receiver are 4 meters apart. Didn't notice significant interference with WLAN AP which is in the same room.
    Cons:
    Only one charger. My pair is always connected to power outlet. Fortunately I had a compatible charger from another gadget.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The perfect - and small - boxes for the job!

posted by GGray on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a lot of good things with these small little boxes, actually I just like to write: "Here they are!" As I sad, they are small and easy to hide, the sound quality are excellent, I have not tried the limit of the distance between them though it ...
    Cons:
    So far I haven't found any trouble with them, maybe they can be a little bit cheaper.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Work a supposed

posted by davrodfer on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Is a simple way to transmit audio betwen 2 points. Has battery.
    Cons:
    Wihtout sound input the output makes a audible noise. The AC adapter isn't for european sockets and my adapter is broken, has a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by gwave on 08/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I use it as TV headphones, I like to watch things at night and this way I do not wakeup anyone. It is connected to the headphone out on the TV. The sound quality is good, I am not a musician, but it's much much better then any remote headphone I used before...
    Cons:
    I can think of 2 improvement, not actually cons. 1. A clip on the receiver, so you can hang it on your cloths and not worry tha...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fine to transmit Mono Content

posted by lcfrederico on 08/08/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - 5~6 hours battery life - Runs with power attached - Audio quality is very good - Nice build construction - 5v mini USB standard charging socket
    Cons:
    - Not a Stereo transmitter - Only one charger - Poor quality acessory (RCA Cable)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well within a room

posted by GenK0 on 01/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Small - Built-in batteries - Plug and play - There is a button - "Mute" - If between the receiver and transmitter no signal for some time, the device switches off automatically
    Cons:
    - Sensitive to external sources of interference. (When you connect without sound transmission is heard a faint hum of voltage n...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Way better than expected!

posted by imperadorcorp on 12/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    No noticable loss of sound quality Very small and portable Built-in batteries are more than expected No manual need, 3 simple paragraphs on the back of the box!
    Cons:
    The power adapter only allows the recharge of one transmitter/receiver at a time. The power adapter it's not apropriate for eu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Working as described!

posted by krecidev on 10/27/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Great quality of sound - No any noise like with FM Transmitters - Digital sound quality - No any latencies - Built in batteries that are working very long... - 100% Plug and Play!
    Cons:
    - Only one power adapter (charger)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections