DX  » Community » Reviews » Chinese "Mi Lan Xiang" Dancong Tea Oolong Tea (400g)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice tea for reasonable price

posted by MrTarget on 10/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I will start with some comment about DX information to this product: - Healthful beverages (sure, but I think that pure green tea is the most healtful one...but dunno. But tea in general makes me fell better and happy :) - Specially selected and processed...
    Cons:
    Okey, so "Specially selected and processed from the finest and tender raw tea" is not true. At least it is not specia...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Real oolong

posted by atos1 on 09/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is real oolong. Very fermented. I think about 80%. Dry: Nice but weak smell. In cup is not interesting. 90-100° boiled water 4-8min. Try to play with amount, temperature and time to steep, probably You'll get better feeling about that tea.
    Cons:
    Package only paper. Nice colour. Dark brown. Probably real dan cong (in way this is from wild tea tree). Not REAL expensive Dan...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good Oolong

posted by max07 on 10/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was little suspicios with buing this, but the tea is very good, tastes as real Oolong. The tea made from it is clear, not clowdy which is a sign of good quality. The leaves can be reused several times. Also the price for 400 grams is very good, considerin...
    Cons:
    The packaging is paper "boxes" in a plastic bag, not really reusable, better to place the leaves to some sealed box. ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections