DX  » Community » Reviews » Sensor Shield V4.0 for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by lorenzog91 on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Product Cheap and very useful. In French : Produit pas cher et très utile.
    Cons:
    Above, check the solders, I found a drop of solder between contacts and between the +5 V and GND, this is really sad, the rest ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sensors Shield

posted by Rodrigoddf on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good build quality, all the soldering points are very well made, the connectors quality is good too. Easy connection with arduino UNO, good price for a very good product. - PT-BR Boa qualidade de fabricação, todos os pontos de solda foram muito be...
    Cons:
    Like other components for arduino shoud be with some kind of label naming the connectors and making an general explanation abou...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very handy and useful item to have around

posted by Darkblade48 on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A good shield, the sensor shield lets you connect a wide variety of modules (temperature sensors, humidity sensors, etc) to the Arduino via an easy to use interface. The shield breaks out all the I/O pins on the Uno and then pairs them with the Vcc and Gnd,...
    Cons:
    None, really. Rather than using more expensive, female headers with extra long pins, this design uses a staggered set of header...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great shield!

posted by willianpaixao on 08/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * Cheap! I can't find somewhere else. Other ecommerces are expensive, or high shipping tax or poor build quality; * Very good build quality. Good headers, connectors and PCB; * Fits perfectlly in my Arduino. This shield helps me to build a project.
    Cons:
    * The item arrived smashed. The male header were crooked. But it is dx's delivery fault. It is easy to fix with a plier; * The...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections