DX  » Community » Reviews » Slim 2.4GHz Wireless 500/1000DPI USB Optical Mouse w/ Receiver - Black (1 x AA)
Sort by:
29 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6920 (69%)
  • 4 Star:319 (31%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by Compufreek on 02/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A really good slim mouse ... connects fast to pc, has great sturdy feel and good feel quality.
    Cons:
    -might be hard to use with people with big hands -i bought 2 of these 1 month appart, and bought had almost no grip on the dong...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice mouse

posted by vvladan on 01/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice design. Very slim. Works well. Very precise mouse. My daughter love it. USB dongle can be put inside mouse when you will not use it. Works well on different surfaces. Automatic installation and recognition on Windows 8.
    Cons:
    It might be not suitable for men with big hand. None so far, really
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente custo benefício

posted by lorena on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excelente Mouse óptico sem fio/ Wireless. De fácil uso . Plugou o adaptador USB e usou. Você só precisa de uma pilha 2 AA, que por sinal é muito econômico. Aceito em varios PCs, Noteboook, NetBook , Tablet e TVs. Testei em vari...
    Cons:
    Nada que desabonasse este excelente mouse sem fio.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wireless Mouse

posted by merlowalter on 09/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It feels good to the touch. It has good distance wireless range and reception. The wheel works very well and has three buttons. The combination of colors is excellent. The quality of finishing is very good..
    Cons:
    It works with one AA battery which is not included. Apart from this exception, I have no complaints about the product. It works...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome wireless mouse

posted by 8khan on 09/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The mouse is thin and reacts pretty well! And for its price its a really cheap buy! JUST ONLY 1 battery! and the range as far as i went is like 2 meters and it works well. I use it on the go and at home as well. When usb plug is in the computer it connected...
    Cons:
    delicate and sensitive materials scrapes, but i think its can be for use
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but not as versatile as I thought

posted by djinkyman on 09/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very slim and comfortable for my hand, nice design and appearance, nice clicky feel from the buttons with just the right resistance. The scrollwheel is maybe a liiittle bit too stiff to scroll, but not a problem. No loose parts, doesn't seem like a rickety ...
    Cons:
    The main disadvantage is that this mouse is only usable with the accompanying USB bluetooth receiver, meaning that you will not...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome

posted by claudiofarmausp on 09/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The mouse is thin (not too thin or thick) and reacts pretty well! And for its price its a really cheap buy! JUST ONLY 1 battery! and the range as far as i went is like 2 meters and it works well. Im sure it works over 3 or 4 meters aswell. I use it on the g...
    Cons:
    Connectivity. Under XP, everything is just fine. But with Windows 7, it connects the first time, and works just fine. When you ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as advertised

posted by HECS1 on 04/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Drivers were auto-detected and installed in both Windows XP and Windows 7 (both 64 bit). Range mouse works is over 8 meters from the PC - I ran out of space to test before I ran out of range it worked.
    Cons:
    Non so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT MOUSE FOR ON THE WAY!

posted by Ghossler on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The mouse is thin (not too thin or thick) and reacts pretty well! And for its price its a really cheap buy! JUST ONLY 1 battery! and the range as far as i went is like 2 meters and it works well. Im sure it works over 3 or 4 meters aswell. I use it on the g...
    Cons:
    NONE but if i really need to be picky i would say that the blue light laser under could be a bit too shiny when the mouse is fl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not just as good as i thought...

posted by rad2905 on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good looking, has blue LED light instead of the classic red, stylish. Rubberized paint is a great touch. I like how it lays in the hand. When it works, it just works great.
    Cons:
    Connectivity. Under XP, everything is just fine. But with Windows 7, it connects the first time, and works just fine. When you ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections