DX  » Community » Reviews » Focus-Adjustable and Dimming Cree Q3 White LED Headlamp (3xAA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
pearfect head lamp for trips or work – Focus-Adjustable and Dimming Cree Q3 White LED Headlamp (3xAA) Reviews

posted by yonchilord on 09/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
got this head lamp and the box was really sturdy no dents like every thing else in the packedage
opend the box and i got amazed the pouch for the head lamp is very nice strong build comes with a strap so you can hook it on you belt
from there i opend the pouch and started to check out the head lamp and i gatta say the build quality suprised me very much its bulit like a 200$ head lamp and i am not kidding its lasts long around 3 hours on an alkaline battery and the light hooo the light its so bright lets say it can cook you eyes if you look in the beam the battery case is a piece of molded plastic and a rubber cover the cover has a good seal on the case and beacuse its not plastic it wont break and thats a good thing =P
the flood to throw works very good the lamp it self dosent get very warm it has a up down adjuastmant option that is very nice when you work with the light
Cons:
non so far and probably ever
Other:
amazing headlamp
#good light
#very good build
#cheap
#comfortable on the head
Bottomline:
get one you cant get wrong for 15$ on this headlamp
trust me youll love it

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?