Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- Really fun playing with it!
- The price is pretty good.
- It is not breaking so easly (if it hits hard in something it maybe would make a few scratches) when it hits objects.
- You have to buy in yourself the batteries for the remote.
- A bit weak battery of the helicopter but it is not so bad because you can find a better one in about 5$ (make sure it fits to tour helicopter).
- You need to learn how to use it. It is hard at first but then you learn it (I don't think that little kids can handle with it).
- You can't switch the helicopter's light off so it wastes some battery energy.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.