DX  » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 4-CH R/C Helicopter w/ Gyroscope - Yellow + Black (IR Remote/6 x AA)
Sort by:
28 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8223 (82%)
  • 4 Star:185 (18%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good rc helicopter for beginners!

posted by Kompaxz on 04/11/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This was my first RC helicopter and I tought it was quite easy to fly and I was overall happy with the quality of the product! It also looks really cool when using the side propellers while moving sidways! Also really great to be able to charge the chopper ...
    Cons:
    Eventually it broke after like 50 crashes.. Also in my opinion the lights on the front of the chopper are a little bit too bright!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My first RC helicopter

posted by lulululul on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good assembly quality Excelent Design Simple control, it's perfect for novice. That my first RC Heli and i learned to fly only for a day. My exemplar can fly 10-15 minutes(Just like models >250$), fast recharging(I would advise you to charge heli from us...
    Cons:
    All at a good level, but better to use paid shipping(Especially well for Ukraine or Russia)
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Toy Ever

posted by claudiobalbin on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Awesome flying experience! The helicopter is really steady in flight and gives you a excellent experience controlling it, also the LEDs make it very impressive to all the hellicopters lovers.
    Cons:
    Stay around only 5~8 minutes in fligth. Comes with few backup pieces. The controller has a noise when shaking it (something lik...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flyies with good performance

posted by rleal2009 on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The remotre control offers good stability, the tho side fans keeps smooth fly to the aircraft. The helicopter has internal battery for recharge using the USB computer port.
    Cons:
    You must buy SIX BATTERIES to the remote control, and the time of fly is just 6 or 8 minutes. It could be a little bit morte th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great helicopter

posted by RamPa on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great price/quality. The building quality is almost perfect. Mine juts had the rear helix a bit twisted, but it's not a problem to do it fly. Anywat it comes with a replacement that was perfect. Its design is very nice. The chasis is build with alluminium,...
    Cons:
    It's not a problem at all, but the right joystick is so sensible that the heli turns to the right when you want to go straight....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing for starting

posted by sekerbaharat on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap Very Durable Good looking Very stable in the air USB rechargable Also you can charge from joystick
    Cons:
    Joystick buttons litle bit of loose. Espacially x-axis. Not so fast when going forward
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good toy

posted by djvandyk on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    entertains you, good quality, reasonably priced entertainment fun for a while, excellent for a gift to a child who is of course 5 years, is good to bring spare parts
    Cons:
    The shipment arrived in very battered box but does not affect the product quality control probablemnte a little bad but nothing...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Terrific

posted by FicherNet on 02/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very nice helicopter. Easy to use and it works very well. It's stable and the price is incredible. Survived some high crashes without breaking.
    Cons:
    A small part of the helicopter came broked, but it comes with a replacement part and the issue was solved. Battery life isn't g...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun and cheap

posted by Ivar360 on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Easy to leran how to fly it - Can take a few crashes without breaking - Comes with spare parts you will certainly need - Very cheap for what it does - USB charging is a lot better than charging on the remote
    Cons:
    - Only 5 minutes of flying per charge - Dont try to fly outside, it will be blown away by the wind
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I can fly

posted by sneezerland on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very stable, very easy to fly. Can't go wrong with this price. Battery last reasonably long (5 min per charge). DX's service is excellent. It offered me different option to deal with my complaint.
    Cons:
    Occasionally the copter went into protection mode, i.e. shut offpower, for no reason. I have to keep retry many time, it will b...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections