DX  » Community » Reviews » 61-Key Bluetooth V2.0 Wireless Keyboard w/ PU Leather Case for BlackBerry Playbook - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Awesome keyboard – 61-Key Bluetooth V2.0 Wireless Keyboard w/ PU Leather Case for BlackBerry Playbook - Black Reviews

posted by stephmoose on 03/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
Compact, works, conveniently holds playbook snug and in place with access to the touch sensitive frame. Easy to press keys. Quick response keys sensible location of all keys, does its best to mimic actual keyboard. Bluetooth connection is constant and has not yet been dropped for me.
Cons:
The keys take some getting used to, they do produce double letters sometimes and when typing fast it possible for a letter or two to be missed. May be harder for people with larger fingers to use
Other:
The keys are about the size of an american or canadian penny, if you can lay these out in a keyboard like form with about 1/8 of an inch space between them, then you can use this product. I have typed my entire review using this product!!!!
Bottomline:
This product is amazing, and well worth the wait and money. I can get the most out of my playbook using this!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections