DX  » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Capacitive/Resistive Touch Screen Stylus Ball-Point Pen - Silver
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good pen

posted by nicu_gavrila on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good pen. I tested it with a Samsung Galaxy P1000 (Samsung Galaxy Tab, first version), Samsung Galaxy Gio phone and the capacitive pen works without any problem. I tested the resistive pen with an OpenMoko Freerunner device and it works well, no scratc...
    Cons:
    No cons found.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull!

posted by mardukmago on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very usefull, cheap and elegant. This is the second I am buying here, because I love it. Good quality for the price you pay for it. The pen is good and you can change the replacement ink easily. The size is very suitable for carrying in the pocket.
    Cons:
    A color models are very fast painting scratches with use. I find no other cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and cheap

posted by DY2Kim on 06/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its cheaper then other stylus. The build quality overall is sturdy. It has a pen just in case you need to write something. Having the resistive and capacitive on one pen is very convenient when carrying around. Easy to carry around. Its the same size ...
    Cons:
    The capacitive side could have been smaller to click easier on smaller things on the screen. The Capative side is kinda loose.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections