DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Female to Male Charging/Data OTG Cable for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 (5CM)
Sort by:
70 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8459 (84%)
  • 4 Star:1611 (16%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect OTG cable.

posted by charlpic on 04/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Working perfectly with Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 7. Love the right angle. The cable is very short but flexible. Cheap on the wallet, does not feel cheap at all.
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by MaxWhite2000 on 03/24/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It does exactly what it should do! You can plug a wide variety of USB devices like USB flash drives, some HDD drives (old ones), printers, fans or even mouse and keyboard! Or all together if you have USB hub :)
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Generic OTG cable works on many phones

posted by RahzaDream on 03/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Works perfectly on my LG Nexus 5. This cable states it is for a Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2, but it is a generic OTG cable that will work on any Android Smartphone that supports OTG. -nice angled connector makes of a cleaner look when plugged into your device....
    Cons:
    -The male and of the cable is a little on the long side. It protrudes from my device 1-2mm.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Cable

posted by ds2chan on 03/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Right angle micro USB header. I chose this because I didn't want my USB devices sticking straight out of my phone. Very useful for any Android device with a micro USB port (which is probably all of them now). Good quality. I tried this with a USB Logitech...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good adapter

posted by romainpnct on 01/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Right angle microusb header. Very useful on tablets with microusb port on the bottom, and phones with the microusb on the side (with this designs a straight microusb port on a otg adapter sticks out). Good quality of both USB port and micro usb plug.
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by fchira on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small, inexpensive, flexible cord, good plugs. Plug and play. I like the 90 degree plug it saves wear & tear on the connectors.
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB Female to Male Charging/Data OTG Cable

posted by vturba on 01/16/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works like a charm. for use with usb storage and even to put a mouse into your smartphone or tablet. alredy used with samsung, sony and motorola no problem with any of them. its little good to carry in your pocket and less space to trouble you when conected...
    Cons:
    The only con is that is a bit tight to put it in (can be my phone fault i dont know) but i put it with careful not to harm my d...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great!

posted by phreakmonkey on 01/13/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This little adapter is cheap. Much cheaper than buying an official one and it works just as well. I had no problem using this on a Samsung Galaxy S2 and Samsung Galaxy S4. After this they could both access my USB drives. Wonderful!
    Cons:
    I can't really think of anything... perhaps the quality is less than original, but I wouldn't know. Never owned on original, an...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Adapter

posted by jbosorio on 01/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This adapter is perfect to connect any Mini USB connector with normal USB. I used with my Samsung i9100 (S2) and i9505 (S4) to access pendrive data and to also to connect with a harddisk drive. The connector is very firm and it's size is not a problem (not ...
    Cons:
    No cons. It works pretty well and I did't have any problem with the product.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by xy1111 on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    USB Female to Male Charging/Data OTG Cable for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 (5CM) its good product for my. OTG Cable of black color as on the picture. Material plastic with rubber. -cheap price -useful for OTG
    Cons:
    No cons. It works well. I couldn't find any special problems with this little one.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections