DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Flash Drive Voice Recorder (4GB)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:738 (73%)
  • 4 Star:273 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for usefulness

posted by evandroml on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This works well. Its shape resembles a pen drive and can record conversations without the person noticing. The memory is enough to record my classes, but must sit in front. The files do not take up much space. Isto funciona bem. Sua forma se assemelha a um ...
    Cons:
    You can not pause a recording, necessitating multiple files if you want to pause due to a range of classes for example. Voc...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small but mighty

posted by wasia on 12/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - small size, compact - discreet - relatively high capacity - good quality recordings The battery capacity is good enough for 2 hours lecture.
    Cons:
    Nothing really. Maybe the fact that sampling rate is only 16kHz. This is enough for voice recording but in case one would like ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great piece

posted by TheDuck279 on 11/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product is a saver. I use it to record lectures. I started by asking my professor to hang it on his neck, then it was put on the table. Still records great and very easy to use. I keep the files on my computer for further listening and remarks.
    Cons:
    Small size Light weight Easy to use
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and Functional

posted by BragaD on 10/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very simple, there is only one switch to turn it on and off, and that's all; - Recording range is pretty good, in my case I use it to record my classes at college, and as long as I sit in the front rows I can capture very clearly what the professor says, ...
    Cons:
    - Nothing that I can think of at the moment, works exactly like it is supposed to.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product!

posted by PhyroIS on 10/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The simplicity of this device ! You have one button, ON or OFF. I don't check the max recording length for a single charge but I have already recorded more than 10 hours and this little device still working so... yea, the battery rocks!
    Cons:
    One tiny con. I would prefer to remove the "DISK RECORDER" from the side of this recorder.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not that great

posted by arthurcampos on 09/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is WAY too easy to use, I mean, you just flip a switch on and it starts recording, then you flip the switch off and it automatically creates a new file with the content it heard. The created files are very small, also.
    Cons:
    Duuude, this thing is too damn expensive! And other than that, the recording quality is not as good as I thought it would be. I...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Strongly recommended

posted by nikolaprida on 09/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Cheap -Easy to use - Wav format, read by almost any computer program -good quality -Great!
    Cons:
    Maybe something different to use the mic, but is well hide if you want to use it with that purpose.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it works..until

posted by fulstar on 08/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works perfectly when I used it 4 o 5 times, for recording and as a usb stick. Good quality recording, Files are eays to export and save. And it's...very discrete as well. .
    Cons:
    Then, yesterday, while I was using it. It just stop working. It doesn't charge anymore, It just stopped working and now it's de...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    voice recorder

posted by teknikito on 08/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    easy to use! you turn it on, record, and then you connect to the pc and listen the file ( you can find it inside two folders) using and player you normally use. you can connect it to a phone (if the phone has android, blackberry os,windows mobile,) and lis...
    Cons:
    none, maybe remove the specs the pendrive has in both sides(one says "usb disk recorder" )
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by greatbuy on 06/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Clear voice recording. Records up to 4 meters. Lasted more than 8hrs recording. Hidden On/Off button, so recording can be done discreetly. Can be used as normal USB stick for data transfer. Reasonable price. Large enough memory for lots of recording before ...
    Cons:
    Long charging time. Recorded files does not follow in sequence hence need to play files to find out which one you are looking f...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections