DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Nano USB 2.0 150Mbps 802.11b/g/n Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - White
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:565 (56%)
  • 4 Star:444 (44%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent Product

posted by otigroj on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    EN: Excellent Product. I would totally recommend. I advise you to update the drivers for the version available on the official website. PT: Excelente Produto. Recomendo totalmente. Aconselho a actualizar os drivers para a versão disponivel no site ofi...
    Cons:
    EN: None at the moment PT: Nenhum de momento.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product.

posted by Woxikon on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This adapter finds networks that are far away. Works fast and is delivered with a CD with the drivers, but normaly it installs automatically. It is very small and slim. Works after three month of daily use.
    Cons:
    None that I have found so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy

posted by Petter123 on 08/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I've had this adapter for more than 2 months. I'm using it on an ald laptop and works great for me. It is small and does not bother me in everyday work.
    Cons:
    There are 2 cons for it that I can tell: 1-it gets very hot when you work with; 2-it's hard to find a driver for it online. How...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but not powerful

posted by MarcBis on 07/10/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Cheap - Small - Easy to install - Decent speed It's quite cheap, some of these can cost around 30-40 USD in my country, so this is a bargain. I use it for a HTPC where there isnt a lot of room in the back of the cabinet, so this is perfect. After in...
    Cons:
    - Not very powerful - Poor software - Low speed (Prob. because of signal) The dongle isnt very powerful, the router is in ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great

posted by gabrielberaldo on 04/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great usb wifi adapter, it is tiny and it takes 10 minutes to install it and start to work. Perfect to use in white laptops. It works at least in Windows XP. Great comparison quality-price. It looks solid. The blue LED light it's cool, and make an idea when...
    Cons:
    I use it to work a bit far of the hub, around 10 m from it, and the signal is medium, a bit disappointing about the range.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Wifi adapter

posted by jesblaca on 01/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great usb wifi adapter, it is tiny and it takes 10 minutes to install it and start to work. Perfect to use in white laptops. It works at least in Windows XP. Great comparison quality-price. It looks solid. The blue LED light it's cool, and make an idea when...
    Cons:
    I use it to work a bit far of the hub, around 10 m from it, and the signal is medium, a bit disappointing about the range.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice WIFI device

posted by Dantos on 01/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Easy to install, took me 5 minutes (including downloading the latsest drivers) +Works with both XP and Windows 7 +Very small, sticks less than a cm out of the USB port. +Good range of signal +Solid build
    Cons:
    -I have inserted the device is in the front USB port of a desktop, the flashing blue LED is a bit irritating.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product for it price

posted by NetHorror on 12/09/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    looks like a good solid wireless usb adapter. good material and cheap. It came with everything it says. Perfectly works on Win XP and Win 7. Works at 150Mbps with 802.11n mode
    Cons:
    not very good wireless range (about 10-15 meters indoor) but for its size is good
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product and nice Wifi range!

posted by silverspoon on 11/03/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Nice packaging and low price. + Drivers are included in the pack for all major Operating Systems (Windows, Mac and Linux). + Long range of signal. + IEEE802.11 'n' standards compatible. + Good sturdy built + Comes in a nano size to avoid any accident...
    Cons:
    - None that I could take notice of.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections