DX  » Community » Reviews » Translucent 1-to-3 Cigarrete Socket Power Splitter with USB Port
Sort by:
47 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6631 (66%)
  • 4 Star:2110 (21%)
  • 3 Star:115 (11%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:21 (2%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just what I needed

posted by zabido on 07/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - easy to use - works as it supposed to - USB charging socket is a great bonus of it, I use it all the time - good thing that it has a cable of 1m long: you can use your laptop, or mobile phone in the back seat while it is plugged in and charged on the trip
    Cons:
    - sometimes more than one usb socket would be good, but it is just a wish - no other cons that I can think of
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Low-cost splitter

posted by MatsBjor on 02/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Simple way to multiply your cigarette lighter sockets. Long enough cord (1+ meter) to place the sockets wherever you like. You get a USB 5V charging port as a bonus. The black one that I got is really nice looking and fits very well with the black and ...
    Cons:
    Build quality is not the best. Some cigarette plugs will not sit securely in the sockets, maybe the sockets are a tiny bit to...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap way to increase lighter outlets in your car

posted by jaycea on 07/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Increase your cigarette socket to 3 -Additional USB plug for charging USB powered equipment. -includes double-sided tape for mounting.
    Cons:
    -build quality is a not the greatest, but for under $6 who am I to complain. -I was unable to use this to power all my devices ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good after changing connector

posted by AA123 on 06/16/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It is compact and does what it promises - 3 output sockets is enough - 5V USB slot is a very good bonus
    Cons:
    - Cigarette lighter connector is very very low quality. Mine got broken for less than a week and it can't be fixed. You will be...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good but could be better

posted by evansto on 06/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice idea. 3 sockets and a USB port. good clearence between the sockets. I charge a TomTom, Nokia and an Ipod Touch via the three sockets with no issues.
    Cons:
    Build quality is poor, first one shipped and USB socket did not work. second one blew the fuse in the car when plugged in witho...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by Nixmix182 on 05/28/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great product especially for the price...what is this like 20 bucks or something at best buy or radio shack? The cord is long enough for under seat mounting but is not so long that if you want it 7 inches away from the source it is not a messy distraction. ...
    Cons:
    Cannot play and charge at the same time but that is bad only because I have SKU 2599 hooked up at the same time.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Comes in white and black!

posted by jwh123 on 05/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought three of these for use in a delivery truck where there are no lighter outlets. They look well-constructed and it's nice to have three outlets plus USB item charging ability
    Cons:
    It's not exactly a con, but of the three I ordered, two came in black and one in white. At least whichever color you get, the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    crap quality but great idea

posted by bilaliz on 04/26/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    has the potential of giving needed outlets for additional devices has a status light to indicate if the product is getting power or not standard USB outputs 5v which is good for most charging
    Cons:
    poor build quality, the inner solding broke right away, i opened the device and tried soldering it back, the metal does not hol...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by tzunami on 04/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this product for some months ago, and I have used it since every day since I got it, its easy of use, just to plug in, and it works great! Looks not too bad, and I can even charge my ipod in the same time as my gps, mobilephone and my under-seat-l...
    Cons:
    I cant think of any cons at this time, so I dont think it actually is any!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Almost put fire in my car.

posted by josehrogerio on 04/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    As a positive factor we can consider the low price and large quantity of ports 12v available, and a USB port.
    Cons:
    The negative side we consider the weakness in the assembly of the connector that goes to the cigarette lighter. The manufacture...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections