Sort by:
36 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6423 (64%)
  • 4 Star:259 (25%)
  • 3 Star:83 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:31 (3%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great lighter. Incredibly reliable and easy to fill

posted by austing on 10/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very great lighter. It works incredibly well for lighting cigars, or even as a mini torch. Filling it is a piece of cake, and the translucent body lets you actually see the liquid butane. This torch will light up in just about any wind conditions, and even ...
    Cons:
    It wasn't free?
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for camping!

posted by JCOTE on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Excellent for camping, as no more wet matches!! We also keep one in our car with a couple of wax crayons (did you know wax crayons can burn upto 30 minutes alone?).
    Cons:
    Small butane container, could have liked it to be a bit bigger. As well on the handle it states "Cigar torch" but we...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, works well, really nice.

posted by joeyboy11223 on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Got it and filled it no problems, large capacity so once filled it'll last a while before emptying. The safety cap is good and secure, chain isn't the strongest but unless you catch it on something and really pull it, it'll probably be fine. Won't like w...
    Cons:
    None to speak of, as said chain seems weak, but even if it was a little stronger, if you're going to catch it hard enough to ri...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    no gas in my ligher?

posted by bplotkin on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    the lighter looks cool, spark works I can see it when clicked. doesn't feel too cheap.
    Cons:
    My lighter is lacking gas, it just arrived and came without any gas! The plastic cap doesn't seem to do it justice, I'm sure it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super

posted by vovan0506 on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A small jet lighter with a powerfull flame. I use it to fire the carbon of mi shisha and it works great. It lights the stone almost inmediately. With a common one I have to spend a lot of time on this issue. And sometimes I get burnt. It won`t happen anymore.
    Cons:
    - Hmmm, Maybe different color options but the color seems pretty nice to me. - Came empty but no big deal I filled it up right ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is a good product.

posted by Thes2pidmuffin on 03/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a good product . It is a little smaller than i thought but it still is very very good . It can hold a lot of butane in the container . And lights with a steady stream and it does not get very hot very quickly.
    Cons:
    The lighter sometime does not want tolight with a strong stream or even at all .
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My first torch, and it doesn't disappoint

posted by einsteinecker on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I've never owned any of these before, and the only previous butane product I owned was a lighter. So, since I wanted to know how this works, I got this one, and it sure was easy on the wallet. It works very brilliantly, and even after leaving the gas in the...
    Cons:
    Hmm, can't really think of any. I'm sure it's common sense to not leave these running for extended periods of time. There was o...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent butane torch

posted by pokkim on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - You can easily see the fuel level inside - It has flame adjustment screw at the bottom - Seems sturdy enough for me - Locking function works well
    Cons:
    - The part which is close to nozzle is plastic, it could melt maybe if lit for a long time?
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful and beautiful

posted by raonybenjamim on 12/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to use: You just have to push the trigger and the flame goes out. Portable: It easily fills in the averange types of pockets Potent: The flames is very powerful considering the size of the product Easy to recharge: The recharging process is the same o...
    Cons:
    The protector isn't safe at all. It's possible to start the flame even if the protector is pluggued so, be careful. It consume...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by noedavid on 10/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The lighter works great, can stand up without help from other objects. Having one helps lock in time to handle. Its price is unbeatable and the quality is good. The fire comes out with pressure and no problems getting refills. It is easy to use and very ine...
    Cons:
    Dont need that chain and protetion on front.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections