DX  » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Retractable Metal Stylus with Strap for Resistive Touch Screen
Sort by:
59 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5432 (54%)
  • 4 Star:3722 (37%)
  • 3 Star:74 (7%)
  • 2 Star:21 (2%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It could be bigger

posted by cooly on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Real metal (yes, it is not made of cheap plastic). - Works fine on my resistive screen. - Good for the money. - Great grip and pretty sturdy. - Look good and feels nice (worth more then 2.10$).
    Cons:
    If it was bigger it would be a awesome. The size is fine but if you use for a long period you are not going to like it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Average Stylus

posted by The5eeK on 09/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + Cheap; + Small; + Good for the money; + Works on all screens.
    Cons:
    Sometimes the touch system doesn't respond very well..
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gadget, but not for children

posted by tag1755 on 12/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The simple and convenient device. It was used with old tablet Android. For the resistive screen. The child considers that as it very conveniently to draw. Small and accurate. Conveniently that it is possible to attach to phone or tablet.
    Cons:
    Very thin and suits for children more. During game the child has broken off a tip (well that has not pierced the screen).
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    No more fingering

posted by dethpulp on 08/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Stylish Sturdy maybe it could replace sku.68355 as a Kubutan (just joking) Is somehow more sexy get this thing slowly out than one of the dorky bundled stylus Comfortable Feel
    Cons:
    I think that the Sliding thing could be his only Con but only after a long time use I should had ordered more units
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Beautiful and practical!

posted by PauloRFranco on 06/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great product! -Great Quality! -Practical! -Stylish! -Very Light The silicone tip is great. You do not need to force it on the screen to have a good answer, and not risk scratching your device
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good pen for cell phone (SKU 47841)

posted by zuckerman565 on 05/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The stylus makes a good showing. The body is made of durable and lightweight aluminum. Loop on the cap is provided for attachment to the phone or other device. Unscrew the cap, you have a stylus in hand. The length of the stylus is adjusted. Tip is made of ...
    Cons:
    The cap is fixed too weakly. I am afraid of losing the stylus in the transport. My phone has no holes for mounting loop (but it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice pen for DS

posted by Gusse500 on 04/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice thing to use with DS. The feel and finish is great. The cap at the end prevents scratching. I think it's great for any touch device, My children use it for the DS and they loved it. It's easy to attach to the DS. so it don't get lost.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of so far. Look good and feels nice. The children love it. They think it's easy to use.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Got it for my dS

posted by Theos on 03/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Awesome little thing used it for my ds. The little cap at the end prevents scratching and having this cute little stylus is awesome. Its a great stylus for any touch device, I used it and loved it. My little sister eventually stole it because she preferre...
    Cons:
    Im a bit nervous about the cap, it seems to come off in a bit of a dodgey manner, but I havent broken it so it must be good.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not that, was I expected

posted by Havoc1248 on 02/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    +it's pretty cheap +looks decent (somehow even premium) +holding it feels good +length adjustable (will last in the stated length)
    Cons:
    -the tip feels somehow "sturdy" -the adjustable stylus "wobbles" a little, and you can hear it
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent piece

posted by wanderernomad on 11/21/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Premium feel and finish. Very elegant. The tip is super sensitive. Enables precise inputs even when the area is small. Light weight. Strap adds to its secure storage and can be hanged by the side of the device itself. Extendable length adds to practicality.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of till now. It has been great using this product. Its easy and light to use.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections