DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Nail Clippers Scissors File Manicure Tools
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 3
not what I expected – Stainless Steel Nail Clippers Scissors File Manicure Tools Reviews

posted by Mbggyf on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
It includes many usefull tools and looks very nice. Nail clippers, cuticle nipper and tweezers are of a very good quality and comfortable to use. But the cuticle nipper became bad in some days. Ear Pick, cuticle pusher, cuticle fork and double top pick were fine too and usefull. All the clippers are very good but I costs cheaper to buy them separately I think..
Cons:
Scissors is totaly unusefull. It was a big dissapointment because they looks very good but didnt work at all. The case was broken when Ive got it. The whole case are very nice and portable but because the lock was broken I cant use it at all and carry with me.
Other:
I liked the box but to my big dissapointment I cant use It as I want. It came with the broken lock and all the tools fall out all the time. Its not possible to repair it.
Bottomline:
I think if you order a little more expensive case it will be fine. I think I was just unlucky to get the broken one. I dont use the halv part of the tools, maby just 3 - 4 things. But those I use are of a good quality.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections