Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- The rope has a nice, black satin-like glaze.
- When compared to other ropes from the same type, it's a bit cheaper (depending on where you live, I guess).
- The rope is stronger than you might think, I think it can hold the 140 kg advertised. I haven't used mine for over 90 kilograms though.
- The 30 meter length makes the rope easy to use because it isn't too long, but 30 meters is long enough for most jobs.
- When you cut the rope, the core threads are usable for other tasks.
- When it's used on a rocky surface, the rope damages more quickly than you'd like.
Excellent product for camping etc, but definitely not suitable for climbing or very heavy carrying jobs.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.