DX  » Community » Reviews » Cosmetic Make-Up 88-Color Eye Shadow Palette with Mirror and Brushes (Smokey)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bom Produto

posted by xmarianne on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good product, good range of colors, good pigmentation, reasonable duration, the mirror that comes in the box also has good quality. My friends love it. The price is good.
    Cons:
    Some colors broken, broken stained colors other colors. The ways in which the product is packaged for transport could be better...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SUPER LOW PRICE AND SUPER PIGMENTED!

posted by maytjexo on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    First of all, the price is unbeatable! the colors are suuuper pigmented and the colors last me all day without fading (without using eye primer) so that is a mayor plus! i think if you use an eye primer, the colors would be waaaay more pigmented and would l...
    Cons:
    Before i bought the palette, i heard and read from a lot of users that the packaging is crap so most of the colors ended up bro...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great product for women

posted by RaphaelZ on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The pros are many: - Colors wonderfully beautiful; - Assorted Colors well; - They are very good on the skin; - Easy to carry; - Competitive price; - The package is well protected;
    Cons:
    Unfortunately there are some cons: - The plastic case is not very flexible, as well as being thin. This allows it to break dur...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    consumer

posted by Karry19 on 01/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Set of shades the excellent. All colors as on a picture,Almost all whole.High quality shades, soft, are put well. Brushes convenient, a mirror too
    Cons:
    Two shades were scattered in the course of transportation.The goods have been packed into one package with bubbles, it it has a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    an affordable sollution for eyeshadows

posted by Tigertosser on 11/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - the shadow quality is better than some name brands I own - Excellent rich, smooth colors - well pigmented - affordable - amazing variety of shades
    Cons:
    - packaging was not protecting shadows much so in shipping, some of the shadows broke - cheap applicators - slow to ship
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections