DX  » Community » Reviews » Football/Soccer Team Logo Leg PVC Protectors - Barcelona (Pair)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good protectors for that price

posted by lemmyk on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    You wont regret if you buy those. For that price you cant find anything like that. They are pretty designed, looking very good, using for purpose, not like some professional protectors but they are good.
    Cons:
    They dont have inner sponge protections like if you buy some expensive professional protectors. They are a little bit to thin, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent protectors for kids

posted by avcap1 on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought it for my son. It is kids size, consider that. It works properly, and fits good. It has a straps to hold tight. Not bad quality (plastic), with sewed insulation pads. Colourful logo of F.C. Barcelona looks good, and right.
    Cons:
    It is kids size, consider that! It is not for adults! And it is not original (but my son likes it so that does not matter).
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Barbie sized, for babies

posted by Sybot on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works properly, fits good, has a straps to hold tight. Not bad plastic, with sewed insulation pads, threads and stitches are good quality. Colourful logo of F.C.B. looks good, and right.
    Cons:
    It's for kids, baby sized. My son appreciated a present, but i wish to have them for myself. Logo seems to be a short living st...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Kid Size - but good

posted by dragonsnaker on 08/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Look sturdy enough. - Price is good, they're very cheap. - Great for kids who like Barcelona FC. - The printings are correct.
    Cons:
    - It didn't say it was kid size. I expected adult size protectors. - They sure don't look original. - Foam looks a bit cheap....
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections