Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by mausaka on 07/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is easy to use, it saves space, it is nicely built and fits any toothpaste tube available here in brazil.
    Cons:
    It cant stands for lager and full tubes. After a wile, the tube unwrap for the center clilinder and falls. After you can roll i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Squeeze it out

posted by darkstalker on 07/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap. Cheap. and Cheap.
    Cons:
    really.. any con for this amazing product? hmmmm..maybe it should come in pink color, at least the gers will not mind it, fit ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and Useful

posted by 7unw3n on 01/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This product has a simple design. It's easy to figure out how to use it. It comes with a suction cup which allows you to attach it to any smooth surface easily. It really does help to squeeze out every last bit of toothpaste in a relatively elegant manner.
    Cons:
    The knob that you turn to squeeze the toothpaste does not come with any locking mechanism. As such, the toothpaste tends to rol...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Practical gadget

posted by pvecera on 09/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This gadget is very practical - 1. It helps you to efficiently squeeze all the toothpaste out of the tube and 2. You can hang your toothpaste in the most convenient place so it does not take valuable space on your bathroom shelf Even my big fat tothpast...
    Cons:
    I heard kind of cracking noise when I used too much power to squeeze big tube of toothpaste but there is no visible damage.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections