Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect designed and materials; better in price!

posted by alemont57 on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The design match perfect with the tablet. All buttons, flash and cameras are free to use. And it has the strength enough to protect it. Also, i like the product because it is thin.
    Cons:
    the magnet to keep it close has not power enough. would be better a little more powerful.The time to receive the product was to...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Deal

posted by dcostilla on 11/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Price is fair, great quality, it has almost a perfect fit, easy to put and to take away, it's really great to protect your motorola xoom, material and design are great too preatty decent and useful, really recomendable, I have 1 month using it and everythin...
    Cons:
    none really, or maybe the fact that you need to let it open to plug the charger but that's nothing, compared to the security
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Case, protective and not oversized

posted by Formol on 10/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to clean, easy to keep good looking. In the one I got all the holes matched the XOOM ports, holes, buttons, whatever, and the protection level is good.
    Cons:
    Sometimes I think it could be a little tighter on the tablet, but when I have to take it out the case (like when I use it as GP...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I love that!

posted by Juaan18 on 09/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a very good product, this protects your motorola xoom for a long time, and it seems that is leather. The black color look great with this tablet. If you need a case for your motorola xoom for protect them and want that your tablet looks great, buy it! ...
    Cons:
    I have only one con... have to adjust so much to see in the right place the tablet speakers, and if you don't adjust so much, t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good purchase!

posted by MallKnox on 02/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It fits the Moto Xoom almost perfectly. It´s simple and easy to put on and to take out. It has a magnet on the top part, so the front cover won´t just fall open when you are carrying it. The inner part is soft, so it won´t scratch the back of...
    Cons:
    It´s not the most beatiful Xoom cover I´ve seen, but it reeeeally protects your tablet, so it works just fine!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections