DX  » Community » Reviews » Plastic Bicycle Swivel Mount Holder for Samsung i9100 Galaxy s2
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 1
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Held phone firmly but broke when I fell the first time – Plastic Bicycle Swivel Mount Holder for Samsung i9100 Galaxy s2 Reviews

posted by mollwe on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Easy to put on. Holds phone firmly in place. Pretty easy to insert and remove phone. Can adjust angles.
Cons:
No whether protection, it could be used with a plastic bag but watch out for the plastic getting ripped by the holder when inserting phone. A bit clumsy, I would have liked it more compact. The attachment to the handlebar is of poor quality and broke the first time I fell while I rode up a steep hill in slow speed.
Other:
I used it when travelling to and from work. During rides I used a tracker program that shows the current speed etc. Even worked for calls with speaker mode in slower speeds. Nice to avoid unnecessary stops.
Bottomline:
Works well in most cases, when nice weather and when not cycling too fast or in terrain.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections