DX  » Community » Reviews » LED Display Cigarette Lighter Electric Voltage Meter for Auto Battery (DC 12/24V)
Sort by:
30 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7021 (70%)
  • 4 Star:309 (30%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    LED Display Cigarette Lighter Electric Voltage Meter for Auto Battery

posted by ilber on 04/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to read display is bright and clear. Easy to use, just open package and plug it in. I did not find the display too bright at night, but mine is not pointing straight at my face so the direction/location of your plug may make a difference.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of. It is a cheap easy to use volt meter to do a quick check of your car's electrical system. Yes it has ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works just fine

posted by blupupher on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to read display is bright and clear. Easy to use, just open package and plug it in. I did not find the display too bright at night, but mine is not pointing straight at my face so the direction/location of your plug may make a difference.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of. It is a cheap easy to use volt meter to do a quick check of your car's electrical system. Yes it has ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Easy to Use Voltage Meter

posted by Cabel on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This product is relatively cheap,reliable,easy to use, small and compact, fits great in the car socket, immediately shows the voltage of the battery and it is well packed with descriptive reading chart. Because it is equiped with led light it shoud not spen...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very practical and good quality

posted by kkkrastevrz on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very small size. Clear and bright display with red numbers, very easy to read. Low price. Accuracy is enough for practical use. Gives good measurement of car battery.
    Cons:
    Could be made smaller.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful and reasonably priced.

posted by yankom on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is very small and the screen is bright. The voltage is changed quickly so I expect the voltage is changed real time.
    Cons:
    Did not find any cons so far. May be if they include a nice cloth or leather case for storage would be a plus.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful, great price, well made

posted by VladanM on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It doesn't get more plug-and-play than this. Easy to use, easy to read, looks and feels solid. Quite accurate too. A great maintenance tool for any vehicle with a cigarette lighter plug.
    Cons:
    Couldn't find any.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I have always wanted a product like this

posted by figueiredops on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I have always wanted to have a product like this. Here in Brazil some brands of car battery are not reliable and have short life spans. A voltage meter like this is the perfect solution to keeep track of the battery's condition. From now on I will never be ...
    Cons:
    There are no cons. The product works fine, is very cheap and comes with a scale showing when the battery should be replaced.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very practical and good quality

posted by wachula on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very small size. Clear and bright display with red numbers, very easy to read. Low price. Accuracy is enough for practical use. Gives good measurement of car battery voltage, when driving and parked. I bought 3 units and all of them gave the same reading wh...
    Cons:
    Small fuse installed at connector tip is very difficult to reinstall when removed, but this should be not an issue, since you m...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Measuring voltage car electrical system.

posted by vladfzh on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Used to measure the operational car electrical system. This device can measure the voltage on the battery, the voltage of the generator. This is especially important if there any problems or to prevent overcharging or voltage drops below the minimum value. ...
    Cons:
    Central contact "+" is not connected! I had to pick up the soldering iron and solder the contact. I think this can b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful and affordable

posted by VladanM on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well made and assembled - no usual plastic molding remnants. As far as I could see the quality is better than most similar products on DX. Very easy to use and read - a neat replacement for the unwieldy voltmeter. Pretty good accuracy.
    Cons:
    Could be made smaller.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections