DX  » Community » Reviews » Cosmetic Makeup Pressed Powder with Sponge Puff & Mirror
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8310 (83%)
  • 4 Star:172 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    beautiful and sexy

posted by dericpires on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Beautiful and wonderful makeup, leaves the skin with a wonderful woman. Super sensual and sexy, and make you super happy at night or when wear. A product of extreme quality, defect-free, fragrant, creamy and fantastic.
    Cons:
    A product that no defects found, it is perfect.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I'm in love with this product

posted by maymelo on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It's amazing in hot places (like Brazil). You just have to reaply when you sweat, otherwise it lasts at least 4 or 5 hours; - The sponge it's really good, doesn't get smelly or anything. - It's great to carry around. - I really looks like the original, I...
    Cons:
    - I wish had option to choose the color you want, even thought I got lucky and got the exact color I needed.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy it's worth, you will not regret it! It came in the right color for me!

posted by minrigueto on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I loved the product! I was surprised because he's beautiful, came well packaged, excellent quality, very well done and very cute! You need not doubt, you can buy, for the delivery and satisfaction is guaranteed too! I will buy more products because of my fr...
    Cons:
    Vàrias cores
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Seem authentic

posted by Korpigirl on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Is not real mac but you cant realize it at all. It came with a synthetic sponge that i dont use because it takes more product than it aplies to your skin, if you use your fingers it seems kind of creamy but is real powder, so is perfect if you have oily skin.
    Cons:
    The only con I find is that you cant choose the tone. I bought LOOOT of this to get a CN20 wich fit my skin colour. I received ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just like Authentic!!

posted by stepcl0sah on 11/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    So many pros about this product have been using for a few days now, I have had no allergic reaction, my skin is not sensitive, its just normal . the price is so cheap the product you are getting is worth $20 at the least. It matches my skin perfectly, I use...
    Cons:
    i havent found any so far but i do reapply maybe twice in a 9 hour period but that may be due to the fact that i have oily skin.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by ckneip on 10/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its very cheap The quality is good, you can not say is not original The color fits well in different types of skins The material is very good- mine fall on the floor in the second that arrived and does not broke not even the powder
    Cons:
    I dont know anyone to say,... is acctually very good Its cheap and works very well
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing

posted by BondGirl007 on 10/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Amazing quality product...Studio fix from MAC, if it is not original, looks and do exactly the same thing of the original one...really low price for a mac product
    Cons:
    I don't see any cons on this product it's really good
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a good powder

posted by BrendaCFM on 09/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It has good quality. - It works very well like a foundation. - It works a little like concealer too. - It lasts long in the skin. - Close It look equal the genuine for me, but open It looks different just cause the mirror, the genuine has a bigger mirror,...
    Cons:
    - It has a stranger smeller. - The sponge that comes with the powder, do not work at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good pressed powder

posted by Saris777 on 09/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Nice coverage. - Stays put for at least 4 ~ 5 hours. - Easy to use (with a buffing brush better than with the sponge, at least for my taste)
    Cons:
    - The plastic from the container is a bit shabby, not too much tho.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by viniciusmlimarj on 09/01/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The powder and sponge has very good quality, de acordo com a minha namorada. A product like that cousts more than USD15 in Brazil. Have quality compared to other Makeup sellers here. O pó e a esponja tem ótima qualidade, de acordo com a minha nam...
    Cons:
    None. Nenhum.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections