Sort by:
141 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6591 (65%)
  • 4 Star:3144 (31%)
  • 3 Star:34 (3%)
  • 2 Star:12 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by deadcow on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works fine. very fast, compatible with my 16gbs cards with no warning message and keeping the fast transfer rate as expected when you buy a high brand device.
    Cons:
    Plastic lid will break easily, it's weak as a needle, so be careful with it, but anyways, you wont need it if it break... you w...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic value for money and excellent performance

posted by zharjac on 10/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A surprisingly good product! The reading performance is significantly higher than the built-in card reader in a high-class HP laptop computer (EliteBook 8740w). Still working perfectly after long use! No software or drivers needed to use it, so it's very co...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent card reader

posted by cycletronic on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Reads cards at USB 2.0 speeds * Still working after 3 years * One cover has a connection so it cannot be lost
    Cons:
    * One cover is loose and could be lost easily (although I have been lucky and still have it)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good shopping

posted by ldaace on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent card reader works with all that I have at home, and ease of use at work, for there is card reader on your computer.
    Cons:
    The only problem I noticed is that the construction is not very solid, and I have the impression that just the cover that prote...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works very well

posted by racshampoo on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small, works good. You can take it with you on your pocket. Good price. Cables are no longer nedded. Compatible with WinXP, Vista, Seven and 8. Plug & play. Very good to pass your camera's pictures to the PC, more faster. Beautiful translucent color. B...
    Cons:
    It's fragile, don't let it fall down. É fragil, tente não deixar cair.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works great and nice build quality

posted by ryan887 on 06/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    works with SDHC (tested), It reads my biggest card a SONY SDHC 16GB Class 10. reads all my other cards aswell. Transfers quickly to pc and has a hole to attach a doggle.
    Cons:
    plastic is a bit cheap, could crack from a waist level drop. the bottom connection feels a bit flimsy, i can see it breaking i...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job good

posted by matrik on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Does the job, reads your sdhc cards with no problems. - It is fast, if your card is class 4 it usually transfers at 4mb/s and if it's class 6 then transfers around 6mb/s. So there is no overhead in the reader.
    Cons:
    - There are two caps (one in usb port and one in sd port) which decrease the usability, but nothing else it's still very useful.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very nice card reader

posted by neozimica on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It works fast and reliably. - It has a led indicating when is actually working. - Very cheap. - I own it for more than one year, without any problem.
    Cons:
    None so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and reliable

posted by pele23 on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works with various types of cards, i'm using it with patriot 16gb class 10 and transcend 4gb class 4 without any problems. I'm carying it every day and transfering data very often withot problems!
    Cons:
    Cover plastic looks fragile but it's all OK for now. Sometimes has problem with recognition form the system, and says unkown de...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works perfect

posted by CLENAHCO on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - XP recognizes it without problems - The USB port has the right size - Reads SDHC class 10 memory cards - Weigth reduced and look good - Low price - The circuit board (PCB) is designed neatly
    Cons:
    - The cap that protects the SD memory seems is a little fragile but in reality it doesn´t matter because it is not necessa...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 15
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections