DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Frosted Matte Screen Film Protector for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100
Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5712 (57%)
  • 4 Star:388 (38%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent product.

posted by lflavios on 04/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excelent product, the item was as described, great presentation of packing and the seller was fast. The package protection was good, the product arrive in perfect state.
    Cons:
    Nothing that I noted, but I have not tested yeat.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by susumax on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It has a reaaaally good price and the quality is the same or better when compared to more expensive film protectors, plus it does what it is suppoused to do.
    Cons:
    I couldn't find any con apart from the lack of instructions, but unless it is the first time you are buying this item you don't...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Effective, well made protector

posted by moromorr on 08/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well made item, accurately cut to perfectly fit the Samsung Galaxy SII i9100. Matte finish looks great. I find it greatly enhances visibility of the phone when mounted in a car kit, the glare from the sun on the screen is greatly reduced, increasing the ava...
    Cons:
    The protective layers either side of the actual protector film can be difficult to remove. The tabs provided to remove them ten...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Clean!!

posted by laimonisbmx on 07/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Price, pretty cheap!! -Takes away reflections from the screen in sunlight. -Makes phone clean looking.
    Cons:
    -When it's darker, the bright things on screen becomes wierd. On white it looks like you can see those RGB pixels. But that's ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy this product

posted by Dmabres on 05/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    No glare, no finger prints, no dust. PERFECT screen protector! It fits perfectly on the samsung S II. Combined with a good quality case is a nice protection to the cell phone. Matte protectors gives a very comfotable look to the screen
    Cons:
    None so far. Hope it doesnt become darker over time
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good

posted by beehive3783 on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap. matt surface means no fingerprints on the screen protector. Comes with a piece of cloth for cleaning of screen before application, and in proper packaging as shown in the picture.
    Cons:
    Material is very thin. A slight knock against it with key or coin will puncture the seal and create a bubble. But then again, a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    sempre util

posted by ninguex on 03/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    e sempre um bom item para se ter pois ajuda a nao riscar o ecrã do telemovel muito util quando se tem unhas ou se usa uma caneta para tocar no ecra que pode sempre riscar agora sem problema
    Cons:
    as vezes pode ser dificil acertar a primeira no ecra se quiser ficar certinho podia trazer uma maior quantidade
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good protection

posted by PedroLima93 on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Good to protect the screen of Samsung Galaxy S2. Its composite of good material, and easy to aplicate on the screen because of the other non-stic films. Its 100% transparent, and protect from scratches.
    Cons:
    The price for a screen film is a little elevated. But nothing special The image could be of a Samsung Galaxy S2 and not Iphone,...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bad quality

posted by anyamarisenka on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very thin and the material is incredibly soft, I mean it looks good for a touch screen. It was also easy to put on screen and with no bubbles at all.
    Cons:
    The big problem with this film is that after some use (probably because of the type of material), some ugly spots started to ap...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by leandropbastos on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The product has a good price and a good quality. It is very easy to be applied. I have applied it myself in very few minutes.
    Cons:
    None at all. The product was cheap and has a good quality. I applied it myself and had no problem. I have no complaint about it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections