Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect measure spoons

posted by Mandingo12 on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful for cooking in proportions. Variety of measuring spoons, so you can always be sure that the right amount of ingredients has been used. It is useful when cooking your favorite dish for example for 4 people and you always but the vary same amount ...
    Cons:
    The plastic ring holder is not very good quality and is a little opened at the end. So I expect that within time it might break...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing

posted by rokairala on 04/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a good quality spoon set and they come with a keyring so you don't have them scattered all over the place. It is very convenient and accurate. I actually bought a second one now, as a gift to my mother and my sister bought one too. The plastic has no s...
    Cons:
    No cons I can think of! It's a great product and very handy
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    5-in-1 Plastic Measuring Spoon Sets - White

posted by chito1 on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the product is good and which is 5 to 1 plus they are different measures are very good when you want to make a meal that specifically measure lleba any ingredient, as to quality is very good Mateira not have any board or malformation.
    Cons:
    no counter to the product even the price should be somewhat lower, may be from 1.50 to 2 dollars I think no more.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    spoons as expected

posted by ALWest on 07/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - plastic spoons seem good quality (no smell or taste to spoons) - on a storage ring, but can be removed and put back on. - has mL numbers on them clearly. - product delivered was exactly as per photographs (and description)
    Cons:
    - I am still looking for spoons with "tablespoon, teaspoon" etc written on them (I marked them myself!) - no other c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good build, low price

posted by HiVoltage on 07/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - very cheap - convenient to use - made of good quality plastic I'm not going to write an essay on why you would want to use these things - if you're here, you probably know that already. What is worth mentioning, however is that they are made of good ...
    Cons:
    nothing to mention
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very satisfied

posted by martonmaps on 11/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Everything. The plastic is a good quality one and they come with a keyring so you don't have them scattered all over the place. It is very convenient for bakery because you have to measure things and sometimes using the scale isn't very comfortable.
    Cons:
    None. Everything is as expected.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Review for 5-in-1 measuring spoons

posted by Ivaana on 10/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I have bought these measuring spoons because I ALLWAYS have problem with recepies and cooking advice requiring exact measure of ingredient. And I find the so cute :) Anyway, since I have a kitchen scale, I have measured every spoon, and they are exactly ri...
    Cons:
    There's no cons that I can think of. As I sad, they're accurate, light, build quality is good, and they do what they are suppos...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections