DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal USB Power Car Adapter (1000mA)
Sort by:
149 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:68102 (68%)
  • 4 Star:2335 (23%)
  • 3 Star:57 (5%)
  • 2 Star:11 (1%)
  • 1 Star:34 (3%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job perfectly

posted by seegje on 08/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    What is there to say about a charger? Either it works or it don't. This one is working fine for over a year now, I choose it because of it's sleek design and hip white colour. Little led that indicates charging is also handy, as sometimes you have to turn i...
    Cons:
    The part which sticks out could be compacter. Besides that, by now there are many alternatives that have two or three slots and...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    helpful product

posted by maudapont on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it is a great and helpful product that is also small which is easy to carry with, has a simply a beautiful design which leave a good appearance in the car or wherever you will use it. and the best is that it is small what makes easy to put it anywhere in th...
    Cons:
    only a small one that my product came a little bit rusty, but besides that everything was great.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very satisfied

posted by tomiteko on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I am very satisfied with this product. The price is perfect and it does everything what it is suppossed to. I use it instead of expensive car chargers, simply just plug my regular USB cable and it works! It has a little light which indicates if it is workin...
    Cons:
    My cellphone does not recognize the device, for example LED diod which indicates charging on my phone is off but the charging w...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as advertised

posted by r0bbn on 07/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    • Cheap • Size (fits perfectly in one of my cars) • Small red light indicating that the device is connected • Works as advertised (no problems so far) • It looks good • Dead simple to use
    Cons:
    • USB connector is rather rusty (but it works!) • Size (unfortunately, it was too big for one of my cars)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good usb charger

posted by yosian on 11/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    a very good product, working perfectly with my ipod touch, also with any other device i have use. the build quality is also very good
    Cons:
    when it is connected, there is a small green light, the problem is that the green light is very tiny and though cannot be seen ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    We use it everyday!

posted by Pexer on 09/12/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Fits perfectly in every car we tried it in. - Well build, doesn't seem to break at all! (unlike some expensive ones here in The Netherlands)
    Cons:
    none.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap Solid USB Charger

posted by myace1386 on 08/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very Good Price, Works Very Well, feel very strong and reliable. Very Good Price, Works Very Well, feel very strong and reliable.
    Cons:
    Non I can think of, can it be cheaper? I guess is too cheap already,
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent product

posted by DrCacho on 08/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its a nice product. The quality is normal, hey, it's cheap! It works well, and have no problems connecting my phone or my MP4 in the car.
    Cons:
    It will not fit correctly on all cigarette lighter. On my case (a Ford Fiesta) it is a little smaller than the connector, so, s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great!

posted by chyiochan on 08/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was very glad to receive this charger! My husband and I use it to charge his iPod Touch in the car when we do our trips to Canada back and fourth. It works, it charges, and I'm sure it'll work with any other USB powered object too.
    Cons:
    The ONLY problem I have is when you're playing music while charging it, there's a fuzz/hissing noise. It will happen to ALL of ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does his work!

posted by saviopalmieri on 08/16/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Provide you good power output. + It has a very good price. + Works very well in my car well. + Build quality is good. + Built-in fuse that can be easily changed. + A dim red light to indicate it's powered.
    Cons:
    - It is big. - It has an only USB port (but if you're view this you don't need 2). - It can be better.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 15
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections