Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:759 (75%)
  • 4 Star:253 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Clippers

posted by GennaroPalmieri on 01/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very small, Very sharp and easy to use. They cut very well and feel stable in hand and easy to maneuver for the perfect cut. Very well made and feels like a finished product. Neat design and impressive for a clipper.
    Cons:
    No instructions and at first a bit confusing as to open and even more so to close. So small can get lost, key chain could be ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very flat and portable

posted by jwm353s on 12/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Much higher quality than I expected. Work great for EDC.
    Cons:
    It takes a bit getting used to how they work with the little side slide latch can be finicky if you don't understand how it wor...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Little Clippers

posted by MichaelDJohns on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very small, Very sharp and easy to use. These clippers are the best of the small clippers available on dx. They cut very well and feel stable in hand and easy to maneuver for the perfect cut. Very well made and feels like a finished product unlike some of t...
    Cons:
    Small clipper necessitates a few more clips per nail but that was expected. Overly complicated design (tiny wound springs are ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great handy clipper

posted by danielgg1980 on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Small, very small ( I have almost lost it four times) - Doesn´t seem to be cheap. - Great for bringing one with you every time ( I have one in the office and another one in my wallet)
    Cons:
    - I can not complain at all but, just for saying something, I would like to have a chain attached or somethingto hang it with m...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nicely designed and engineered

posted by Bart_V on 05/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice little clippers , easy to take along because of the very small size. Built quality seems very good, no plastic parts used , all steel. works well , even with the small size leaverage is still good enough so you don"t need to apply to much force fo...
    Cons:
    perhaps a bit to small for some people , could have been a couple of mm wider. ALso , because of the size you could lose it ver...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, but very effective

posted by Festus on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Clever design and quality construction. Small, making it ideal for travel, but still robust enough to trim a big thick toenail!
    Cons:
    No instructions means opening the 'handles' for the first time may be hard to figure out - a small metal catch on the side slid...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by Zanga2 on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very small collapsible clipper made from high quality materials and with great marksmanship. It's very sharp and cuts perfectly. It uses almost no storage space when folded. Also it has great leverage due to it's mechanical design.
    Cons:
    I could not find any beside the the lever for opening it up which is super small.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good.

posted by Solodos on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Strong and hard. Very small and thin. Interesting system. Take out the nails when cutting. The mechanism works perfectly, when you move the tab, the lever up instantly and prepared for cut. For close you only need to put out the lever and down and it attach...
    Cons:
    It's a bit complicated cut the feet nails, you need to use more force because the small design, but not because isn't sharp eno...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The smaller I already have...

posted by vliopard on 11/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is thin and tough... You can cut your nails perfectly. There is a very strong blade. Excellent build on stainless steel. Even though it is small, I also can cut the nails of my foot, so it is very very hard! It is really hard to break!
    Cons:
    Definitely there are no cons for this product!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, but practical.

posted by Delighted on 07/31/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well, it clips. It is small, which could be a con, but I love that I can have it with me anywhere. It seems strong and the mechanism is rather fancy. I can see why it says patent pending, it's a great concept.
    Cons:
    If you are a guy like me, you have to clip a couple of times to get around your fingers. But quite frankly I don't care, it's s...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections